Episode no.3 Air Date 18.08.2012 Discussion thread

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The promo is out!
A groom is killed at the marrige venue in a mysterious manner.Loads of action awaiting for all of us!
Pls discuss everything related to the episode and its promo here!Edited by adgadgadg - 11 years ago
Arjun was shown jumping off a building in a chase scene 😲
Gosh!
I was actually a bit scared since one similar shot in CID a few years back lead to fracture of bone of the actor :s
Am excited about the episode:PEdited by adgadgadg - 11 years ago
can't wait to watch the epi...
i will watch tonight's rerun instead if possible.
So miss ria finally came to know abt arjun's past..nd she delibrately said ki i knoe kaisa feel hota h jab kisi apne ki sudden cruel death ho jati h...nd arjun was lyk...
Nd d car scene...arjun ne riiya ko statistically rply kia...lololol..loved it...
Aur jab riya bal kholti h..arjun was like πŸ€“
And wen arjun says apna haath do...nd riya was lyk πŸ˜• ...aur jab uska hath chodta h dhakke se.. poor ria..lol
Nd wen arjun said to supriya ki i can understand...but wat last mei riya's voice gave a msg is also correct. Galat ka jawaab galat nahi hp skta...
.editedEdited by adgadgadg - 11 years ago
yeah i think for sunday's episode riya will do something to prove her caliber but which may turn in a wrong way leading to misguide of the case i observed in promo so arjun was scolding riya for tat and she was crying .. let us see wat happens today😊
A good epi, better than the last week's (intro epi) episodes. That was expected as they are getting into their grove and exploring the plot lines.

i liked the opening sequence and the way it instantly pulled me into the story. Arjun's flashbacks weaved into the narrative, tugged at my heartstrings and i thought " thats what is the difference between Arjun and any other cop show" its not an episodic plot, but a STORY. 

Riya and Arjun parts were cute, and loved how Riya pulled him down a notch. Knowing his past and being sympathetic doesnt mean being a pushover!

This episode, more than other two, involved smart writing and fast paced screenplay. No overusage of technology and gadgets to find the criminal, but pure intellect and acute oberservation skills.