Pakistani Serials

Veena Malik saves a girl's life.. FAKE + COMEDY

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
What is this? My goodness.. What on earth is this?? they are making such a fool out of people in the holy month.. Look at her makeup.. and Ambar needed hero tv only to do astaghfaar for her Gunaahs?? and if she wants to suicide why is she telling the whole world? what do you think? I think this is totally fake fake..Veena's acting in the end.. Parducer sahab..what kind of a Maulvi is that? 😕

somebody posted this in the comments on youtube:
its a fake :P ek mahina pehle dubai me iski shootin ho chuki hai :P n they say? k itz live :P hadh hai ramzan me b jhooot :P

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec2fNNyQI-o[/YOUTUBE]

Another one.. such a comedy show.. what fake calls🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtGOrYdKZtU[/YOUTUBE]

Ya Allah.. yeh kya hai..his way of talking is hilarious.. and the person who recorded it.. His comments are to die "ab aahista aahista khul raha hai" 🤣 That Maulana is equally hilarious.. and the person who recorded it I wanna give him an award.. "Maulana aap azeem hain" his commentary made laugh like anything..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwB7JnjvtHQ[/YOUTUBE]

HOW ON EARTH IS THIS RELATED TO RAMADAN? 😡 and how is Maulana answerable to this? He is a Maulana not a psychologist or sociologist? the second caller is a very bad actor..he is reading from a paper..🤢

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnZMcpjSYA4[/YOUTUBE]

This is really very bad.. seriously.. this has nothing to do with Ramadan whatsoever.. this is more like a gossip show with fake calls and fake Maulana.. I feel really bad..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder if Maulana Saheb has seen 'Channo'

🤣

Its funny,very funny but this is very bad.Ramadan mein tou bakhsh do yaaar.Veena😳 jaisi se Astaghfaar karvaana😲

Maya khan,Amir liaqat kaafi nahi the Ramadan mein jo yeh bhi agaye😵

but dude,this is EPIC
Veena blushing.😃 hahaha
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Veena se bhi bada beghairat ye Maulana hai, jisey Khuda ka koi khauf nahin..  why on earth he agreed to be a part of this nautanki..🤢

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
I don't know yeh kis qisam ka Maulana hai..

Veena jee kisi ne kisi se to shadi karaingi na aap.. to inko dheyan main rakhiye ga 🤢

Mr Maulana aap apna dimagh durust karwayein..

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
How someone can be so fake?🤣 & her tears?😵🤣
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saher_90

How someone can be so fake?🤣 & her tears?😵🤣

and the drama at the end.. Parducer sahab is larki ka number trace karain.. aap sun rahay hain meri baat?

Aray Producer sun hi raha hoga.. waha sone ke liye thori betha hai.. break pe jao number nikalo.. But no.. Drama karna to zaroori hai..🤢

samalik thumbnail
LOL! Veena n meera never fail to amaze me. Everytime they come up with a new nautanki which is even shameful and bold. Now this was the only thing thats left in ramadan. Atleast she culd've spared this holy month. She does not need HERO tv , she actually needs mental assylum cuz she is psycho n everybody knows it! Veena please leave this country n let us live with integrity!
saher_90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

and the drama at the end.. Parducer sahab is larki ka number trace karain.. aap sun rahay hain meri baat?

Aray Producer sun hi raha hoga.. waha sone ke liye thori betha hai.. break pe jao number nikalo.. But no.. Drama karna to zaroori hai..🤢

Arre! the caller was fake😆😆 production house se hi kisi se caal kerwayi hogi😆 & the most hilarious scene was in the 1st video🤣 veena expressions OMG 🤣 from where do you get these videos? can you upload all of them?😆😆wanna see with family🤣
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saher_90

Arre! the caller was fake😆😆 production house se hi kisi se caal kerwayi hogi😆 & the most hilarious scene was in the 1st video🤣 veena expressions OMG 🤣 from where do you get these videos? can you upload all of them?😆😆wanna see with family🤣

they are all on Youtube.. somebody has recorded them off their tv you can listen to them in the bg..😆

ofcourse it's fake.. didn't you hear the guy say "Maulana aap azeem hain" 😆

Did you see the rishta one? and the second last one the father saying about his daughters I bet he is reading from a paper..
😆

my question remains the same.. how is it related to Ramazan? this is a cheap gopssip show with fake Maulana and do number Veena malik..🤢
saher_90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

[

they are all on Youtube.. somebody has recorded them off their tv you can listen to them in the bg..😆

ofcourse it's fake.. didn't you hear the guy say "Maulana aap azeem hain" 😆

Did you see the rishta one? and the second last one the father saying about his daughters I bet he is reading from a paper..
😆

my question remains the same.. how is it related to Ramazan? this is a cheap gopssip show with fake Maulana and do number Veena malik..🤢

TY😃

This show is very good to watch for🤣baithe bithaey fun🤣 OMG! 🤣
Because, the thought after ramzan who will watch this show?😆  people still watching it coz they wanna see how veena will react on things aswell her fakeness which will make the aud to burst out in laughter🤣

I salute this lady she's acting so religious after doing teh FHM & others items😳 what an actress she is, MARVELLOUS⭐️😡