Arjun

that's my cup of tea!!

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
n it sure is yummy...πŸ˜ƒ
ARJUN...the new hottest cop in town n what an attitude man...loved the way he picks every single detail that others miss...n solves the case...<3<3 already falling 4 him..😳
RIYA...she is sweet but she can fight when needed...loved her first meeting with arjun...sana sure is one fine actress n brings freshness to the show..😳
as for the ETF ...i like them all...but still can't understand the logic behind calling that giant man as CHOTU...🀣
arjun-riya as a pair are deffo HOT ☺️ looking forward to seeing some romance along with highly-packed action sequences...πŸ˜‰
im in for this thriller treat every weekend..πŸ˜›
also what should be the jodi name for arjun-riya...
my suggestion ARYA...😳
others do tell ur opinion...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
HAHA awww! πŸ€—

Thank you so much! Your post is jokes!!!

I know right! I'm so crazily falling for Arjun! He's super hot and smart.. And he's got a past! Jheesze, 4Lions and their past inflicted characters! πŸ˜† I LOVE IT! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It feels so good seeing Sana Khan back, she's adorable!<3 and loving the small gesture's between Arjun and Riya! :) Their first meeting made me laugh though, It was cute! HAHA aww! πŸ˜›

AND HAAHAHAHHA the big man as Chotu! πŸ˜† The IRONY!!!! πŸ˜†
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ArYa is exactly what I thought! In fact I just wrote a One Shot on them already. I am so obsessed wiht this to-be couple 😍

Cheers, Avi.
ArYa is cool!!!! Arjun-Riya chemistry is super-hot man!!!😍
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ARYA s supercoolπŸ‘πŸΌ
I like Arjun😍
Good casting by 4lions. ArYa chemistry is good- hitting all the right places. I love that Arjun constantly is smiles at Riya's rookie-attitude and Riya's constant irritation at his high handedness- it humanizes Arjun- who otherwise seems too good to be true. 

siya803 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ArYa is already taken by Arti nd Yash of Punarvivah (gurmeet n kratika)
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if this is the case, then we can have YaAr. riYa-Arjun.
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Arya... Nice name! And yes their chemistry will be really good.
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks guys...:)
@siya...well its not official yet...will open another thread to finalize the jodi name...evreyone do give their option as to what can arjun-riya /shaleen-sana jodi be called both on n off screen...:)