Pivot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been an avid DID fan ever since it started but today the attitude of Geeta Kapur has angered me and shocked me. Did anyone else notice how when then the announcement for the winner was taking place between Om and Faisal, she was rooting for Faisal and openly showed how in a way she did not want Om to have won. As a judge, I think it would have been common sense for her to understand that she should not openly show her favouritism towards Faisal. He is a great dancer but when Geeta goes over the limit of praising him it gets really annoying and as a judge I don't think she should be allowed to do that. I know that if I were in the contestants place I would have felt bad because I would feel that am not as good as Faisal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She is the worst biased judge..and as a dancer we saw how much she can dance...

her performance had only upper body moves no footwork period...

Who calls her dancer and choreographer...I bet she takes credit for someone else's work...
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I felt so angry when she started crying when Faisal won..she is very unprofessional and biased today!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Paytonlee

I felt so angry when she started crying when Faisal won..she is very unprofessional and biased today!

She is fake..
creativewriter thumbnail
There is a difference between Geeta and Farah Khan.

In DID LM 1, after Jeetumoni's pole malkamp, Farah openly said she will vote for him. She did not indicate that she will keep on voting for him but only said so after that one performance. She had a soft spot for Anurag yet he was eliminated due to his performances. Farah did say it was hard but she is a judge after all. That proves her just nature.

But not Geeta. She is bias and hold no merit in being a judge. For me, I take Terrence and Farah any day as a judge. 
Nupa thumbnail
Well, when she was on stage, she acted as a judge...but when she is out of the stage, she is just a normal person like us...why she will hv to be a judge when she is not even on stage??? She cant have her fav only because she is Master Geeta??? I dont think so...sorry :( Today was the final...n all of them enjoyed the show as audience!! So, if she cries, it was the tears of joy for faisal..cuz she considers him as her son!! :))
DOC108 thumbnail
yes i also agree that she is biased ...and abt dance she cannot dance i think had she been regularly she wouldnot have put so much of wt 
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
i agree wth u...geeta shdn't do that.. 
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what's your problem guys...it's her personal choice if she likes faisal more than others...and she always praised other kids when they performed well...she was never biased in her judgement...having a favourite is not a crime lol Edited by shaazi - 11 years ago
kirthii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ shaazi r u serious????

only few words whn it comes to rohan nd saumya
in the beginning , yes she praised, but last few weeks, she was so biaised