Loving this show... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by westindian

I just finished watching today's episode online and I love this show even more. I like him giving her back her red hair clip and the way she steals glances at him...definitely a jodi to watch😉

Awww! Their adorable!!!😳
so true yaaar...
I also start to watch it from first epi...
and really diff and interesting...

Edited by anu17 - 11 years ago

Definitely good different😆, I haven't been able to see today's episode but will watch it soon. I like the style and drama + mystery.  Great concept👏
Hey guys ..😛😛.iam already hooked to the show.😃...the show is grt and ...😃.i love the lead actor😳😳...who plays Arjun😳😳 and Sana is grt too...😳😳...this show is differnt and after a long time has a a hero , as the main protagonist 😳😳i was fed up with those silly heroine oriented shows😡😡 in which male characters are just puppets ...who state that we are fighting against the evils against women in this socielty but show weepy and weak all the time.😡...yuck..😡😡..anyways ...i wud definatly keep watching this show😃...grt ...i love it wen Arjun  says " samjhe ya samjhaun" ..😳😳...the scene in the first episode whr he comes in the headquaters and all the police inspectors and hawaldaars look frightened at him and he very non chalantly looks at them says" daro mat join karne nahin aaya hoon" ROFl.😆😆😆...it shows wat kind of a kickass officer he is...😳😳..i dont give a damn types...😳😳and i love these kind of characters😳😳
i agree, i started watching it because of sana but i still call her lavanya. Have to get used to ria :D

To me it is more like NCIS, not really into CSI...but i also like criminal minds and definitely this show. 
Originally posted by mushiroxx

so true dear...i watched the 1st epi just coz of sana but the new guy is such a promising talent...awesome actor n what attitude..<3<3
n the lead pair is working for me...loving them already..<3

Love your siggys😉I like this lead actor too, he's not over-acting and he has a personaity in the show that makes you like his attitude😆I think him and Sana will make a great pair.👍🏼
Originally posted by sam78

it is great show. watched the 1st episode it was awesome. luv the lead actor, he is great. Riya and arjun chemistry was great in the episode. Sana was great. it true CSI: miami - Indian way. Show looks promising.

It does look very promising, be sure and watch the second episode too, Arjun is even better than in the first epi and you can start to see him and Riya having chemistry with each other😳
Originally posted by anu17

so true yaaar...
I also start to watch it from first epi...
and really diff and interesting...

The difference is what makes this show watchable. I really hope it does well, it sure captured my interest from the first episode and I can't wait to see what they have for us next weekend.😉
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Hey guys ..😛😛.iam already hooked to the show.😃...the show is grt and ...😃.i love the lead actor😳😳...who plays Arjun😳😳 and Sana is grt too...😳😳...this show is differnt and after a long time has a a hero , as the main protagonist 😳😳i was fed up with those silly heroine oriented shows😡😡 in which male characters are just puppets ...who state that we are fighting against the evils against women in this socielty but show weepy and weak all the time.😡...yuck..😡😡..anyways ...i wud definatly keep watching this show😃...grt ...i love it wen Arjun  says " samjhe ya samjhaun" ..😳😳...the scene in the first episode whr he comes in the headquaters and all the police inspectors and hawaldaars look frightened at him and he very non chalantly looks at them says" daro mat join karne nahin aaya hoon" ROFl.😆😆😆...it shows wat kind of a kickass officer he is...😳😳..i dont give a damn types...😳😳and i love these kind of characters😳😳

I too love the "I don't give a damn" type of characters😆Kinda reminds me of ASR in IPKKND. I agree it's time we see strong male & female leads and not these cry-baby heroines who are constantly being abused by MIL et. al.  Riya is strong and so is Arjun, they will make a great pair😉
So true. It's very nice to see some non-saas bahu show on starplus. The main lead being ASRish  encouraged me to see more. And when i have sen full epi. I really liked it a lot. It was awesome. Very sorry for comparing! I didn't intend to any offence. I'm helpless coz i'm very much obsessed with ipkknd that whenever i find any thing slightly similar too... I relate it with ipkknd!
Edited by abhi_arshilover - 11 years ago

Hi Shagufta🤗, I'm Christine.
I also watch NCIS more than CSI. I think why it reminds me of CSI:Miami is the abundance of water and different scenery, oh and the use of sunglasses😎. I keep thinking of Haratio😆

Hey Christine... Lol true that, now that u pointed out it does look more like CSI: Miami and omg that's what I thought of too haratio and the sunglasses lol 😛