Episode no 2 aired on 12.08.2012 Discussion thread

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
discuss the episode hereEdited by adgadgadg - 11 years ago
Liked the fast paced direction of the episode.
the conveying of facts about honour killings was also good.
what say?
Originally posted by adgadgadg

Liked the fast paced direction of the episode.
the conveying of facts about honour killings was also good.
what say?

Absolutely! good way of portraying facts about honor killings. In the beginning I was wondering why the mother isn't bawling her eyes out? Her daughter just died and she is wondering about her reputation? I was astonished. Of course everything made sense afterwards. Must say everything about this episode was phenomenal. Great Job "Arjun" TeamπŸ‘ 
the only problem is its one and half hour time slot IMO.
btw did people not see the epi?
why no discussion?
I just loved the show and what I loved most were arjun and riya. But did anyone noticed that in two episodes arjun didn't smile even once. And I bet whenever he'll smile it will be because of rhea.😊
Originally posted by meghasingh

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I just loved the show and what I loved most were arjun and riya. But did anyone noticed that in two episodes arjun didn't smile even once. And I bet whenever he'll smile it will be because of rhea.😊
</font>
ek baar halki si smile pass ki thi..jab sare team members car mei ja re the and were discussin abt rajputs...hayye mai to ghayal ho gai us tym 😳
Originally posted by sweetdoc

ek baar halki si smile pass ki thi..jab sare team members car mei ja re the and were discussin abt rajputs...hayye mai to ghayal ho gai us tym 😳

Yeah but it was too... slight naπŸ˜†
Originally posted by meghasingh

Yeah but it was too... slight naπŸ˜†
mai to.isi mei ghayal ho gai
that smile was killer loved it and then when riya nudged the person sitting next to him i somehow felt that arjun was watching this because of which he smiled