Manish Naggdev is weary of Drashti Dhami's cold

Posted: 11 years ago
TFS,,,Drashti is sooo sweet...
Thanks for sharing! The article was cute. I don't think the picture they showed was really Mukund though.
Originally posted by xodramalover

Thanks for sharing! The article was cute. I don't think the picture they showed was really Mukund though.
I think that is old manish😉
Originally posted by kavana_n

I think that is old manish😉

He looks totally different to me! 😕
awww such a cute article!!!

if someone forgets to say bless you to me when I sneeze, I just bless myself  and say "bless me" haha😆 it's become a habit now that I've been doing for many years so I understand how DD feels.😊
Does dis guy hv nothng to do?? God!! He is such an attention seeker..i hv noticed dt in evry intevw he hints at sunthng suggstv of his closeness to drashti..bt drshti nvr does so..n he alwys exagrts stuffs..wat d hell soes he rhink dt linking himslf to drshti wil mk him populr?? Loser!
Originally posted by xodramalover

He looks totally different to me! 😕
Dyan se dekho😃... Kya yaar itni jaldi Mukund ko bulgaya😲... Wo itna hum saab ko irritate kar raha tha... 
Edited by kavana_n - 11 years ago
lolz poor guy..dd is such a sweetheart yaat 😆
Originally posted by mossgreen

Does dis guy hv nothng to do?? God!! He is such an attention seeker..i hv noticed dt in evry intevw he hints at sunthng suggstv of his closeness to drashti..bt drshti nvr does so..n he alwys exagrts stuffs..wat d hell soes he rhink dt linking himslf to drshti wil mk him populr?? Loser!

😆