*Ramayan Discussion Thread *

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All :]

As we all know, Ramayan is not the usual Saas Bahu serial but its India's greatest epic about learning and improving our knowledge about Ramayan. We all may have get doubts as we learn more and more.

So all the discussion based on what you know about Ramayan and discussion on the show is to be made here. Happy Posting and lets start this Ramayan journey together ðŸ˜Š
AS Ramayan is still fresh on people's mind. How will they make this one unique? I dont know? Will the new Ram- Seeta be able to do better then Gurmeet - Debina?Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
Lets see how it goes ðŸ˜Š
Initially even i had Gurmeet's face in mind when i think of Ram but after seeing the promo with Gagan Malik, i now can't wait to see who how they do it. The best way to enjoy this is by watching it as it is and not comparing ðŸ˜‰
i did not watch NDTV's ramayam..so am looking forward to it

the cast looks great...and the promos are impressive...

this ramayan is backed by technology but they shouldnt forget the emotions..that classic ramayan generated... ramayan 1986  was a class  and  all the actors in the show were true to their character their chemistry was amazing i loved the bonding between ram laskhman sita and hanuman there... i could really relate to that ramayan... here i m looking forward for power packed performance great dialogues good chemistry and great technology i hope sagar arts does justice to this epic
Based on the promo 3 andd 4, it can be seen that they have used a lot of grafix. Hope it would not be overdose of grafix used.
My take on first epi:-
I found nothing interesting in it firstly i wanna point out BG score now why all the mythological serials use loudspeaker and bhadkeela BG all the time. This BG makes the simple scenes very loud. In ramanand sagar's ramayan this unwanted music is absent which makes the scenes very natural. I wanna mention devo ke dev in this area which is classical and gud to listen.Ravindra jain music is not magical now it was excellent till Shree Krishna now its repeating and lost its essence. JAI JAI SURNAYAK was very good in 1st ramayan now i don't understand why they changed its rhythm. Sets and costumes were good as sagar's are now skilled in these things. Cast was good upto some extent gud to see Reshmi in prithvi role. Devtas are as usual shown in Shankh vadan and pushp varsha. They had not shown ram and sita in role of vishnu and lakshmi as they don't wanna reveal it now. Its their convenience but they shud have shown in these roles also. I don't liked lakshmi ,she was wearing white clothes this is big blooper as lakshmi wears only red clothes. Vishnu was also shown in white dresses but Shri hari wears pitambar. Reviving old actresses is gud and shikha is gud choice for kaikayi but she ws looking weird due to her height among other ranis and her jewelry ws too loud. Sunita rajwar is too young to do role of Manthara. Due to wig she ws shown old but her voice is childish. Othewise execution is gud like that of ramanand sagar. Whats ur opinion??
My take is that this version is moving fast where in the previous one, it was more detailed like the part King Dasarth had to wait for two days to meet the Rishi but here one he meets the Rishi, they have proceeded with the prayers and it took two episodes for Ram to born but here, the first episode ended with Ram's naming ceremony. So looks like they have decided to concentrate on the important facts to get the message clear and cut on the story of Ramayan. The background score used was a mix of devotional and usual sound. The casts so far are good and i would be more excited once the show takes a leap with the older Ram shown ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

My take is that this version is moving fast where in the previous one, it was more detailed like the part King Dasarth had to wait for two days to meet the Rishi but here one he meets the Rishi, they have proceeded with the prayers and it took two episodes for Ram to born but here, the first episode ended with Ram's naming ceremony. So looks like they have decided to concentrate on the important facts to get the message clear and cut on the story of Ramayan. The background score used was a mix of devotional and usual sound. The casts so far are good and i would be more excited once the show takes a leap with the older Ram shown ðŸ˜Š
No, its gud dat they winded up all things in one epi just like 1st ramayan but ya i agree all things were moving very fastly as they are in hurry or like train departed. In that ramayan nothing like that ya they have also folded all this in one epi but in a very delicate manner screenplay ws excellent. The conversation of rishi shrangi and dashratha ws missing.Edited by Sargesh - 11 years ago
Well I dont know. I resrve  judgement