Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Is it REAL or again a DAY DREAM or CHEATING AGAIN

gnshah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
in the Precap they showes us that Ayesha heard a voice and she found it's Priya
 now is this for REAL, or is this DAY DREAMING or Ekta is cheating us again like last time.

I hope it's real because i want Ram and priya to meet soon. i dont' care how they meet or in what curcumstance they meet, i just want them to meet soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
ekta is always doing some sorta cheap tricks to fool audiences so who knows🤢
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes..out of all the people...Ayesha is the one who sees Priya!! What a crap!! So, that she becomes jalous agaian and don't tell anyone as she is afriad that she would loose all the money/fame/luxury and Mrs. Ayesh ram kapoor status and all her comforts!!!!! Edited by JJESH - 11 years ago
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its ekta's serial sub se pehle is ayesha ko hi dekhana tha ðŸ˜¡
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You never know,although this time I feel its real, I am loosing patience now, No idea how long I can tolerate this shit and Ram not meeting Priya, but considering her previous record, you never know, I have a feeling that Ayesha is going to be NIharika of Season 2😡😡😡 
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If Ram would have seen priya that would hv surely been some fake promo bt here that bloody ayesha saw her so its true...i guess
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nope dhekh tou lia ha coz she said kia priya did zinda hain tou if hadnt seen it wldnt be that dialouge but knwing the vamp she is i guess she will hide it from all coz she dsnt want ot lose her psotion as mrs ram kapoor
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep i too think its true but that anaconda is not gonna tell about this anyone😡
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ITs for real & its time 4 season 2 of our torture, because I think now she will  show some false luv towards Ram 2 keep Priya away.Oh i won't b able 2 see Ram & Anaconda together..