Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS:RAM"i too had a love story" last part pg 27 - Page 2

taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hello friends it my second os on this forum its bit long so i have decided it to break into 2 or 3 parts its a tragic story .

ps: its actually inspired by a novel i read i really liked that novel so have pen down the story based on it with a few modifications i really hope you like it. 

first part coming soon ...

need some modifications it will take half an hour or so... 

waiting for your reactions...

part 1 : page 2

part 2 : page 9

part 3 : page 20

last part  : page 27
Edited by tasshuu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting...jaldi karo na update...
waiting waiting waiting
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I reaserved my place pehle hi...and i hv read the novel...and i just loved it...:D plz pen down ur version asap
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalo yaar shubh aarambh kardo jaldise; der kis baat ki ;)
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...

waiting tassuu post it soon...
taashu11 thumbnail

Its morning 8'clock RAM Kapoor reaches office before any of the staff member arrives to the office and starts going through the left over files he always remains aloof away from the whole world is always engrossed in work very arrogant with staff so that no-one dares talks to him or asks any question to him or even reply back. He work in the office upto 10 and next day follow the same routine he had no other friends except Vikram with whom also he used to speek very little!!!!!!!! It was around 4 when Viki entered office Ram was as usual busy engrossed in work viki asked him to cum out him to have a change from his daily routine but ram simply refused to go along with him. It was high tym vikram had enough he burst out on ram "itz enough ram it has already been 7yrs now itz really high tym you should come out of all this and give another chance to your life. Its 7 long years you have been living like this don't you think you deserve to live a normal life forgetting the past forgetting PRIYA"

That was enough for ram to burst back on vikram how could he say that how could he ask ram to forget his PRIYA his love his life his soul. The day he lost PRIYA he lost his life and soul he couldn't been that same fun loving ram whom each and every girl on the earth would fall for. After having a huge arguments , vikram left ram's office in great anger banging the door. Here ram was again left alone with his old memories.

********************flashback************************

Bangalore

Morning 7'clock a sunray falls on a cute girl sleepin on a round bed with pink bedspread curdling her pink soft teddybear her sleep is disturbed by the sunlight that falls on her she blinks her eyes to welcome a fresh new morning n holds  her cel to check time she was shocked and suddenly stood up from her bed shouting "maa aap ne muje uthaya kyu nahi aap janti hai mein kitna late ho gai i had to reach colege by 7.15 all must be waiting there aaj to mein gai " saying this she rush to her washroom to get ready praying "bhagwan please please please aaj bacha lena" . after getting ready she rushes her car and drives to her college lecture already begun she ask permission to get in but faculty doesnt allow her n tells her next time prepare a good reason 4 coming late.  She with a bit smile on her face happy to miss a boring lec turns to the corridor n sits their with her usual pass time signing on fb she loved chatting with friends making new friends etc... but today she signed in to rajat's (aayesha's friend ) account as he forgot to delete his password she signed in to tease him n know some of his secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

delhi :

Kapoor mansion where mr ram kapoor lazily woke up thinking finally he is free no collage no work nothing just all time for himself to enjoy life he freshens up and goes down where his parents are waiting for him on breakfast table he greats them " good morning mom morning dad". his mom and dad greeted him with smile dad  he haves his breakfast n leaves for his room gets ready and turning on his lappy...just signsup his f/b account...

while on the other side Priya was checking out rajats  account she clicked the chat box and the name highlighted was RAM KAPOOR an evil smile came on Priyas face and she just thought of teasing rajat...so she clicks on his name... 

Priya: hi dude!!!!!

RAM: hi whats going on???

Priya : bus am very sad feeling lonely...

Ram : why what happened????

Priya : yesterday nit i broke up with my girlfriend so missing her 

Ram: you never told me about your girlfriend!!!!

Priya : ha vo actually hai na abhi hum parso he to relationship mein enter hue so havent yet told any1...

Ram: what parso u started dating and yest u broke up??????

Priya  (laughing) : ha yar acha hua na that i realised early that she is not the one

Ram : what but all of a sudden??????? 

Priya (thinking yeh ladka koi inquiry commission mein kam karta hai kya kitne questions puch raha hai huh pakau aab mera turn hai comming out of her thoughts she replied) :  oh just leave that!!!!!!! u say whats new in your life?????

Ram : ntg new just enjoying life before entering into business...

Priya (thinking business as boring tried to avoid): oh like that!!!!!!!

Ram(thinking y rajat is behaving so strange and some what giving girly ans but still he cont) : yup!!!!!!!!!

Priya (thought to tease ram): hey so what happened to the girl whom u had fallen for...i forgot her name...what was her name hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ram(totally confused that what  happened to rajat but still replied in RK attitude): RAM KAPOOR and fallen for a girl not possible!!!!!!!!!!! itz grls who fall for me and go crazy its not me who go crazy about girls!!!!!!!!!

Priya (attitude huh agar itna acha lagta hai and itna attitude hai us mein toh apni 1 pic kyu nahi lagata fb pa giggling she said usko dekh k sari ladkiya bhag jati hogi finally she replied): acha like that mein ne toh suna hai k RK collage mein hamesha ladkiyo k piche bhagta rehta hai!!!!!!!!

Ram (now totally red with anger): ladkiyo ko pagal karne k lia mere naam he kafi hai got it!!!!!!!!!!

Priya (aab itna ajib dikhta hoga toh ladkiya toh pagal he ho jayegi na):lols!!!!!! what a joke!!!!!!

Ram (now steaming hot with anger):you wierdo just buzz offf!!!!!! how dare you say this about me its your girlfriend who left u in just one day and u commenting on me ...

Priya could not control herself and burst out laughing thinking that Ram must be any random guy and so much attitude mean while rajat and aayesha's lec got over and they saw Priya sitting alone so came there  rajat was dead shocked   seeing Priya chatting with ram from his account and he almost fainted when he read the chat history!!!!!!!

Rajat snached the lappy and replied to ram

Rajat: hey sry ram it was not me

RAM(confused): matlab????

Rajat : I was in class and my frnd Priya she did all this mess

Ram (thinking how could a girl be so naughty ): oh its ohk!!!! No issiues!!!!!!!

Rajat : hey buddy catch u later have to settle some score with Priya .man she is gone today.

RAM (smilling): yah sure and from my side also

Rajat: yah Priya u-r-so-dead today. byee tc!!!!!!!

Ram: byee tc!!!!!!

After their chat is over ram opens rajat's account and check out  friends  list as he was becoming curious to know about Priya the only girl who could speak up in front of RAM KAPOOR and even made him dead shocked. But to his disappointment the only thing he could find out was a bit information nothing else no pic not even a single one . he thought to send an add request to Priya but his mind replied "no" how can RAM KAPOOR send an add request to a girl??? Whom he did not even know and above all the one who insulted him. But his heart insisted to know more about that girl his heart found her very naughty and interesting. Finally coming out of all his dilemma he decided to go with his heart and send an add request to Priya.

I hope u liked it please please please do comment and don't forget to hit like button i am eagerly waiting for your comments and am really sorry for the mistakes  please do bear with me i really hope u like it waiting for your reviews. If m wrong anywhere please do tell me.....

taashu11 thumbnail

updated...
taashu11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sss283

waiting...jaldi karo na update...
waiting waiting waiting

updated sweety do tell me how is it...
taashu11 thumbnail

updated.. do read it and let me know about it...
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely concept tashu but u said it  was long ut its not tat long 
continue soon the next part