Article: ASR's Past Connecting To Khushi's Past

Posted: 11 years ago

Iss Pyaar Ko IPKKND Arnav's past might connect with Khushi's past

|

Present track shows that Arnav's dadi is not leaving a chance of humiliating Khushi after knowing Khushi (Sanaya Irani) is Arnav's (Barun Sobti) wife in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND) on Star Plus.

On the other hand, Arnav being an elegant husband protects Khushi from the wrath of his own Dadi all the time.

Earlier it was seen that Arnav did not believe anyone due to his dreadful past. He also doesn't any emotion for anyone except for his sister Anjali.

But Khushi's entry in his life changed Arnav and he started to come out of his past.

Dadi's entry has once again taken Arnav back into his past. Khushi is trying to pacify Arnav by being a good wife.

Khushi feels that she is unaware of Arnav's past, but the reality is that she is not aware with her own past as well.

The upcoming episode is going to unfold a very shocking past which will not only affect Arnav but also Khushi.

The initial promos of the show clearly showed Arnav and Khushi's painful and dreadful past connected.

Dadi's entry is surely a problem for Arnav and Khushi but her entry indirectly helping to change Arnav and Khushi into a caring and loving husband and wife.

tfs
i m so scared..i hope dey r nt again drifted apart becz of d past...but i feel dats nly goin 2 happen
Great article!! Thank you for sharing!! I'm scared too regarding the so-called shocking past that will affect both Arnav and Khushi!
TFS! Here comes the "Zabardast twist"??

OMG!!!! is there something where ARHI parents fight?????

cant predictable...

Waiting...

Thanks re

Originally posted by sashhh33

tfs
i m so scared..i hope dey r nt again drifted apart becz of d past...but i feel dats nly goin 2 happen

guys the entire thing wl nt be revealed so soon..if something has to revelawd it wl be the same things broken marriage of anjlai..notyhiung more as cv's have nt palnned what next...so pl do nt woory for nw...
tfs...ouch scared of the past and its connection 
Tfs...
Khushi connected with Arnav's past...seems interesting!!
I read ths at metro masti too :D
thnks fo sharing! anyways