Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa OS -The Game Of Destiny cont Page 2 - Page 2

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Priya cursed herself for the umpteenth time...thinking what on earth made her agree to Ayesha's stupid plan of arranging a blind date for her...she tapped her fingers on the table..looked here and there...she thought her mother would side her and tell Ayesha that the blind date idea was a stupid thing..it happened to be the opposite of it...

"nice idea Ayesha" shipra said.

"maa please you dont start...and you know am not comfortable in going out on dates and stuff...forget alone a blind date..." Priya said...

Priya had given up all her hopes of finding true love in her life after having ditched by Ashwin...she knew she would marry the one her parents will choose for her...and she landed on this decision after her mother kept on pestering her about getting married as she was gonna step in her 30 in the next few months...

"beta all the eligible bachelors are already taken and the ones remaining surely are looking for a girl younger than you...so with you always shrugging of the marriage topic wont do any good to any one..."

Priya snapped out of her thoughts with the loud music...

"couldnt Ayesha just fix this date in a much quite place other than this..." she frowned clutching her her head...

The club was stuffed with people...Ram looked around and cringed at the music playing in full throttle...he regretted his decision of agrreing to Vikram's idea of blind date...he did not like such places...although he was just 30 ...nothing could excite him now a days apart from his business...he was the heir of the Kapoor Industries andd worked day and night to show the world he surely deserved the empire his father had established...it had become his obsession lately...he passed through girls who gave him flirtitious looks...he smiled at them...he scanned the place the spotted her...Vik had told him that the girl he is to meet will be waiting at table number 20...he prepared himself to deal with the night that was uncalled for them both...

"hey..." he said...

Priya who was lost in her thoughts came back to reality with his voice...she raised her eyes just to meet his...she felt her throat go dry...and her skip a beat...

"am sorry for being late.." he apologised to her with a cute expressions which could melt anyone..."i hope you didnt have to wait for long"...

This was the first time Priya felt breathless with the presence of a guy around her...

"its alright...anyways i would have left in a couple of minutes more..." she managed to say...

His lips curled into a tiny smile with her answer...he felt she was different...it was the first time some girl was being honest to him rather than trying ti impress him...he felt string attraction towards her...soon as he laid his eyes on her...he knew she wasnt like the girls he had dated in the past...

"well am glad you waited...it would have been embarrassing for me to be greated by an empty table..."...he said flashing hus cutest smile...Priya felt as if her heart has stopped beating...she thought her hormones were reacting way to agressively today..

She moved her eyes away...fearing if he would sense whats going within her...she wasnt sure what she felt for a stranger who dropped into her life from no where and is creating a havoc of feelings in her heart..

"hey...is that..are you blushing" he said smiling..which later turned into awe at the sight...he was mesmerised...she was beautiful adorable..not like the girls Vik used to set him up with..usually vik set him up with long legged skinny girls with artificial assets..but this girl was a goddes of beauty...her petite body cute face and eyes were to die for..she was perfect he thought..alongwith that she did had a curvey figure...his eyes fell on her cleavage which was not at all intentional..

"excuse me..will u mind looking at me rather than down there"..she said sharply..

"oh am really sorry..you are beautiful" he said embarrased..

Priya could fel her heart pounding and reacting to hum..but she didnt let that appear on her face..
Ram was amazed by her...she was a breath of fresh air...shy but confidant at the same time...he felt an urge to touch ...he tried hard to supress this urge growing in him nut as soon as the strand of hair touched her cheek he couldnt hold any longer...before Priya could react he tucked the hair strand behind her ear..while doing so he toucjed her cheeks and jawline...sh his fingers brushed her skin...she felt awkward ..she got up from her chair...
"i dont think its going well...i was nice meeting you Dev" saying this she abrublty started to move and in the process lost her balance ..Ram got up and held her...he was enjoying the closeness of her body against his...it was overwhelming...but then something struck him.."Dev" he asked himself...
Priya pulled herself away from him...

"dev"..he said sternly...
Priya confused..'arent u dev'...

"no am definitely am not" Ram said with unease which was more coz of jealousy.

TBC in Part 2.Edited by SanRaj.RaYa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Guys wrote it from cell...will continue the reamaining in part 2.
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start...Waiting for the next part. Update soon.
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar kya baat hai ! wat a Cell-Tastic START ðŸ˜† keep it up !
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow yar anjali 
forced date n both attracted to each other  n  ram looking at her body lolz men vil be men n dis ram is quite daring haan first meeting mein hi touching haan ðŸ˜‰
n it was quite obvious dat priya felt awkward though she has fallen fr him 
next part update asap

kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ram and Priya on a nlind date... Thats a grt concept... Its awesome... Plzz continue the next part asap... Will be waiting...
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ram and Priya on a blind date... Thats a grt concept... Its awesome... Plzz continue the next part asap... Will be waiting...
tasfia1991 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update... plz plz plz update soon
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Continued -

"oh then i guess i should leave " she said and turned to leave...

"but you can stay" he smiled..

"what do you exactly want"... she asked

"you" he uttered...and cursed himself for saying so when he saw her expressions change into a frown..

"am sorry bt m nt the one who beleives in 1 nyt stands" she said...

Ram cursed his stars for making him say wrong things to the wrong girl...

"am sorry to have offended you..bt i certainly didnt mean that" he said calmly...

"then what did you exactly meant...care to explain" she retorted...

"uh,,i,.dont know" damn why couldnt i just tell her what am feeling..but if i did dhe myt just run away...

Women alwaz want to be wid me coz of my status..bt this person in frnt of him has slapped me with her words and i am loving it...he thought...

"i think i should just leave" saying this she walked out of the club...

but he held her arm and pulled her close...

"cant u see there is something between us..will u deny that...we have some chemistry...some spark...some feeling..."... he asked..holding her tight...

"no i would nt deny that my harmones are playing crazy around you...but thats it they r just harmones not feelings..."
priya struggled to get out of his grip bt then his lips crashed onto her lips..Priya lost her senses as he devoured her lips...she responded to him...this stranger had the power to leave her breathless and in no time had conquered her feelings...she knew she would not be able to protest against what he wants...
But then the reality struck her..he was a stranger and she didnt even knew his name..as soon as this realization entered her mind..she pushed him back...

Ram never ever felt the desire to this extent..and wen he felt her responding he couldnt help bt deepen the kiss...before any words could be xchanged...Priya slapped him..she felt insulted and degraded by his act..after a few mins she regretted it as she knew she was equally at fault as she was responding to his kiss...she felt weak n scared.she picked up her bag and started moving away giving a last glance to Ram..and said a 'sorry' with her teary eyes.
Ram kept looking at her with anger and hurt...

FEW MONTHS LATER -

"beta you will surely like him" shipra said while dressing priya..."he is a nice guy and his family is already fond of u"

"am sure i'll like him ma..afterall its ur choice"..she said plastering a fake smile..supressing her emotions...she didnt knw why she felt like running away..she thought she belonged only to him..the stranger who took the peace of her heart in just one meeting...she felt only he had the right on her...she couldnt feel the way for anyone else the way she felt for him...

"here they have come" shipra said as she welcomed the guy and his family... Priya put a fake smile and raised her eyes to get the shock of her life.. ...She closed her eyes as she thought she is hallucinating...she opened her eyes as slowly as she could..bt nothing changed...

Priya greeted the guys family...and sat down...

"priya why dont u take Ram to ur room and show him ur photography collection i m sure he'll like it " said shipra...

Before priya could say anything,,,,,

Ram got up from his place "yes aunty i will like to see it"...saying so he moved towards Priya...

"oh thats lovely...Priya go take him"...

Priya nodded and started moving towards her room...Ram followed silently...when they reached her room..she turned back to find him standing close to her..she stepped back but he help her hand and pulled her close...his eyes twinkling with mischief...

"i am really sorry for that night Priya...i know i shouldnt have kissed u bt u were so irresistable..i couldnt control..wen i say i fell fr u the moment i saw dnt take it as a joke.wen i spoke to u i felt like i hv the most beautiful n smart woman infront of me..ur smile..ur blush..everything in u was so enchanting..."

priya kept looking at him and the expressions of undersatnding gave him the courage to speak futher...

"wen u left that night i was angry n hurt..i thought its just attraction n i'll frgt u...but destiny had some other plan...i drowned myself in work..bt i couldnt get u out of my mind..i saw u everywhere...my mother had been asking me to meet her frnz daughter from months..bt i kept ignoring her coz i loved u..i love u...and two days back she force me to see her pic"

he continued looking into her eyes..

."when i saw the pic i was overjoyed...coz it was u...my dream girl was in the pic smiling at me...and i asked maa to arrange this meeting asap"

priya didnt speak but her moist eyes did the speaking...she wanted him to read her eyes and know she felt the same...

"will u marry me...if u dont want to...i'll understand" Ram said wiping away her tears...and choked at the last sentence

"yes "...she managed to say and placed her lips on his...

"i love u" he whispered between the soft kiss...

"i love you too"...she said pulling him more close.

The End.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww this is such a cute story its truly destiny n dey are destined to be loved thanq anjali superb story  this is my fav line 
"cant u see there is something between us..will u deny that...we have some chemistry...some spark...some feeling..."..