Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
shahrukh rox he can romance ne thing tree leaf stone ne thing he is just too good
he is awesome i love himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 😳
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Juz Give him a Tree...n see it for urself.. How He'd ROCK!!!
ahtika thumbnail
ohh itz tru he can romance wid a tree, im nt a big fan of him but i agree he i the most talented actor...
he providez a great deal of variety...he has done various rolez..n i enjoyed em alot....he can do any role...as i said im not such a big fan of his so i dun wanna be tht tree...lol...i'll gv thiz chance to ma frnd..she iz one of hiz fanz...
Groovychick thumbnail
jasleen..i beg of u..plzzz change the topic name..it sounds soo wrong!! lolz..i swear down 😕 😆
ok..1stly i think he is an OK actor..but he is very over confident abt his acting!! and tht's not a really gd thing 😕 he is appreciaed by many..and mayb in a way e deserves it as he has wrkd a numerous amount of yrs in the bollywood industry 😊
but sorry..i really dun think he could romance with a tree 😆 it jus sounds soo funny haha..lol..basically indirectly he's praising himself sayin that he is gd at evrythin and can play any kind of role..i 4 sum reason..don't agree completely with tht statement..yes he is a gr8 actor in many eyes but it's not good 2 b have soo much belief in urself..i mean ok..it's gd 2 no u can do wot u want and have confidence,,but 2 a certain extent yaar!!

plzz change d topic title lol

Tina xx
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
srk is fine actor yes we get that but i dunt think
that he can romance a tree like nobody would be able to
that like come on i admit yes he is fine actor with good
looks and everything but all these things you see in the movie are all fake if in real life if he is a romeo or casanova to his wife w.e but yeah
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah SRK is fabulous but by his statement he means he can romance/court any actress (onscreen) irrespective of her physical appeal! 👏

SRK is a great actor and his effervescence & charishma just light up the screen 😳