Pyumori Mehta in Sony TV's next

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Shashi-Sumeet Mittal the makers of the current hit shows like 'Diya Aur Baati Hum', 'Punar Vivah', 'Mein Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki' are all set to launch their new show on Sony TV.

TOI has been exclusively reporting about this upcoming show which is based on the popular fantasy tale of 'The Beauty and the Beast'.
After finalizing Sargun Mehta, Rohit Khurana, Abhishek Mallik as the leads, the production house has now roped in Pyumori Mehta and Bhuvan Chopra for the show.
Pyumori Mehta, who is currently seen in 'Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon' has been signed to play the role of the female lead Sargun Mehta's mother on the show. Her character will be a positive and typical Punjabi mother, who loves her daughter and is always concerned about her.

Furthermore, Bhuvan Chopra, who essays the role of Pawan Shankar's father in 'Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada' will play the role of Pyumori's husband on the show. '
When contacted, Pyumori Mehta said, "Yes, I am doing the project and I am very happy to be a part of this show. I worked with Shashi-Sumeet Mittal before in 'Punar Vivah' and they are really brilliant people to work with. I am really looking forward to the show."

Edited by RishikaFan - 11 years ago
Does this mean that they will replace Garima? I really hope not! Since she is not always on the show, I guess she can manage both projects! Lets hope so! I would HATE to see someone else doing the role now!
I hope she's not replaced! 😔
This is the 3 time she's getting replaced.