Pakistani Serials

GEORGE GOT PAKISTANI NATIONALITY

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey ppl ...George got Pakistani Nationality last week..they showed it on GEO....he got the permission to bring his family to pakistan..😃

congrats to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

good for him

but I think he should sponsor his pparents and wait for atleast a  year or more, coz thats what the western world doo to the Desi ppl,

it should not be that easy for him to get the nationality, he should have lived there was 3-4 years and get the thing.

I am not happy, Geo ppl just made a contract, got a person from somwhere and give him such big publicity and we all knew that he will get it.

anam2004 thumbnail
wow maaana thats great news!!!

congrats George!!!!!!!!!
This content was originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

good for him

but I think he should sponsor his pparents and wait for atleast a  year or more, coz thats what the western world doo to the Desi ppl,

it should not be that easy for him to get the nationality, he should have lived there was 3-4 years and get the thing.

I am not happy, Geo ppl just made a contract, got a person from somwhere and give him such big publicity and we all knew that he will get it.

i think u r so right about that..they must have followed the rules that r enforced everywhere in the world...

naughtynad thumbnail

Congrads 2 George!!

I'm very happy 4 him!!   👏

smilingstar3 thumbnail

YAY GEORGE!!

I heard that when he gets back he's probably gonna write a book about his experience in Pak!!

CONGRATZ GEORGE!!!👏

really smilingstar3??

thats nice...i would be first one to grab it ...😊

Mashal thumbnail

😃 CONGRATS GEARGE WE LOVE HIM
Mashal thumbnail
i like this programme very much
JinK thumbnail