Ayesha Wants Everything That Is Meant For Priya..!

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ayesha is such a foool🤢...wat a lady she is, she doesn't have any regrets that she spoiled everyone's life...and is just enjoying the rich lifestyle, the name and fame and advantages of being Mrs. Ram Kapoor...

She always wanted a rich life, a life of Mrs. Ram Kapoor, which Priya had...

n now, a dress, which Pihu selected for her mom, she didn't even think about the kid's emotions behind that...I wonder does she even remember that she is also a mom???🤢

Infact, I doubt that did she ever really love Sid too, or just wanted a Mrs. Kapoor's life???

She has ruined her parent's life, Ram and Priya's life, Pihu's life and even now she has no realization...!!!!!!!!!😡😡

She is really irritating to watch...wen will Ekta throw her out of dis show!!!!!!!

I think she never actually loved anyone except herself...a self-obsessed fool that she is...she always wants everything that is actually meant for Priya...a spot on sister's name...I hate to see her in dis show!!!
Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with you...this girl is an a******...if given a chance i would kill her with no regrets
Triesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nupsie

She always wanted a rich life, a life of Mrs. Ram Kapoor, which Priya had...

n now, a dress, which Pihu selected for her mom, she didn't even think about the kid's emotions behind that...I wonder does she even remember that she is also a mom???🤢

She was so mean. She saw that Peehu had chosen the dress and still she took it.

I felt so bad for Peehu. I just loved her acting.
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she is all time f***** b****h
Lovely.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I KNOW RIGHT? HATE HER SO MUCH! 
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is just brainless ek bache se argue kr rahi thi ðŸ˜¡
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder why cant Ram divorce her...is he blind...cant he see all that matters to him is just money...priya thought million times before buying some stuff but this b**** is spending Ram's money as if she owns his entire property
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ayesha eyeing the top that Peehu had selected for Priya was truly symbolical...which Ram rightfully gave it back to Peehu/Priya...

Which tells us a lot of the futuee story...after this Rajat issue is done with,,Priya wld be where she deserves to be and Ram wld ensure that.
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree.. I hate her!😡 She is such a snob..
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i wonder if she still feels that her character is positive? i will find her on twitter and ask abt her, lets all comment on her twitter and make sure ekta gets we dnt like ayesha and cant see her as a vamp replacement!! nor do i want her as a positve character i just dnt want her at all in blah, i was so happy when rumors were coming she will be leaving but that was al lfake!! in addition shejust cant act!!🤢🤢