Posted: 11 years ago

Keep Your Speakers On Guys

Sara: Stutz 🤗
Stuti: Banana 🤗
Sara: Its NL time
Stuti: Yes It is😳 But urm.. I didn't get the entries🥱
Sonia: I thought its already a week late😆
Stuti: Ya right! I guess I need a new sign up
Sara: Can we stop boring the people and start with the NL! As it is..
Stuti: Ya fine!😃

*clears throat*

So, Rishtedaars 🤗
A big hug to all of you'll 🤗
Welcome to the seond edition of the third series of Newsletters on the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Forum😃

So, first the credits😃

Well, this time I will directly write the names!
-Rasmi24-, srkfan4ever, ~Saraa~, moonlight08, Maha_Naksh4ever, shruti.sweety

^Thank you guys 🤗

Winner Siggies: -.Preet.-
Texts/Main Siggy: -Stutz-
Help with background music: ..first.rain..
Help with categories: -Ridzzi-

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well d best episode was on 9th July 😃 😳
the reason is...yes d rain romance...it was just awesome 😳
naksh romance was just fantastic 😳 well i dont need to say much about it right???
😆

YR made me cry throughout July, how do i choose an emotional scene i don't know.. but i had to, it has to be Bma's vidaai.. she didn't not cry, but brought out some facts of a marriage and it's feeling related to a girl that it made all the people present at the wedding venue teary-eyed.. one of the best scenes of July, it was..😃
it aired on 23rd July, 2012..😊

Well,no doubt the most Romantic Scene is none other than Naksh rain Romance on "Jadoo yeh kya chal gaya" song❤️😃...
this was unexpected scene.though it was a dream sequence...but it was picturised beautifully and naturally👏...nice to hear that song after so many days😃

Naksh had been to party. during their return,it was raining heavely due to which they got struck in the traffic jam.they saw couple crossing the road who were almost sharing tight hug😉❤️...seing this naksh shared cute eyelock😉 and soon landed in "dreamland of romance
❤️😉 with "jadoo...chal gaya" song in the BG👏...Naksh were loking very hot n cute.naiitk hugging ak from back and throwing flower on song was treat to watch😍
"jadoo yeh kya chal gaya" song along with Naksh amazing chemistry added charm and made the scene romantic
❤️..so, no doubt this is the most romantic scene of the month😉😃

This Month's Rating: 3/5
well this month was not too good not too bad types right guys?????
the month started wid akshara bringing chikki to singhaniya sadan ...
then daddaji n bm wedding...
well we got good trps but still guys dont u feel that daddaji bm wedding wasnt neccesarry😕
and the only worth watching thing in the whole month was naksh rain romance😳
guys didnt u love it...naksh rocked😳
naksh ne sach me jaadu chala diya😳😆
well coming to the rating i feel 3/5 is apt...
do share your views guys😃

-Stutz- thumbnail
6th July had us drooling over the dialogue of the month.. aww it was just just beautiful.. the ease that  has slipped into Naitik' and Akshara's relationship was clearly shown in this dialogue..😍
Naitik wants a girl and Akshara not ready for it was the gist of a beautiful convo Naksh had and here's the major highlight of that dialogue..😍

Isliye Akshara, maine ek baat sochi hai, Naksh ke paas apni ek behen honi chahiye, jo uske saath rahe..😍😍

Well i think all most of you agree with me that this month's "the most Irritating Character " is none other than chiki wiki😡...

initially i liked this girl...but by episode to episode she became more irritating🤢.choti bachhi hain lekin baat tho bade buzurgon ki tarah karhti hain🤢...sirf kuch din pehle hi SS aaye the lekin she baecame nosey and was interfering in all matters🤢...so i think this month's irritating charactyer is none other than chiki🤢

The best character of the month,in my opinion should be Shaurya.We all know that in the prevous month he was the  most irritating character.But this month he back to his normal form.The way he stand up for his  daughter  is really commendable.👏 He is too good as a father.He tried to spend time with ananya and not  pressurised her like varsha' "achi parvarish ka matlab hai thoda pyar thodi sakti"'' "meri beti first aaye na aaye she's the best"..these  were some best dialogs from shaurya this  month .

Every parent should watch those scenes.. It was a lesson for every young parent.Choosing Shaurya as the best character for the month was not that difficult because compared to other characters he is less irritating in the month of july😛

^^I selected this picture because this picture shows a perfect family. Naksh with their "naksh".

Undoubtedly, the best costume of the month should be this one. Akshara was looking so beautiful in this dress😳
-Stutz- thumbnail
: N O T E :

Well, as you see, the NewsLetter is incomplete.
But, I still posted it. That was because, some of my friends have worked in the NL, and I didn't want their contribution to get wasted.

So guys, I am serious out here.
Tell me if you'll aren't interested! I don't mind scrapping this idea.
I have PMed EVERYONE who signed up for the Newsletter and first thing was, I didn't get half the replies.

I am putting up a NEW sign up sheet.
People, sign up ONLY if you are truly interested. Please don't back out in the end moment. And please submit your entries ON TIME!

If I don't get enough response, I will not be able to continue with the NewsLetter, as a NL can't be done with a single person!

Secondly, even if I get a suitable response, there would be some categories which will be done by people not attached to this forum, to avoid partiality😳

Sorry for such a rough message, but yeah.. I can't help it sometimes.

Thanks.

Link to Sign Up Sheet II
-Stutz- thumbnail
I couldnt include some categories due to some reason. Sorry 🤗

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing work by the people who actually worked for this! 👏👏👏👏
A new sign-up sounds amazing! I will try and sign-up for something too then! 👍🏼
-Stutz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Amazing work by the people who actually worked for this! 👏
A new sign-up sounds amazing! I will try and sign-up for something too then! 👍🏼

I have reserved u for stuff already
U doing the siggy of the month and stuf😛
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
DONE. Those two I can do for sure because I don't watch the show regularly. 👍🏼
-Stutz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

DONE. Those two I can do for sure because I don't watch the show regularly. 👍🏼

*ahem* Somethings ready!
-DevAkshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing work guyz...juss loved it...waise thdi bahut help maine bhi ki thi...chahe 1% hi shi...😆