• Pavitra Rishta
    • Usha Nadkarni
    • Madhubala
    • hates smokers and cigarettes
By TellychakkarTeam 5 Aug 2012 - 05:20
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Usha Nadkarni

Seasoned actress Usha Nadkarni is a carefree yet strict lady just like her on-screen characters and the actress loves being the way she is. She is presently seen playing the role of Savita Deshmukh in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta and Mrs Dixit in Colors' Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.

The lady does not wear a mask and comes out with her frank opinions and this is why her cast and crew respect her. Says Usha Nadkarni, "I never talk about people behind their back. Instead I tell them what I have to say on their face. I have always been like this."

One aspect that angers Usha Nadkarni is the excessive use of cigarettes and tobacco powder. "I hate it when somebody uses cigarettes. I immediately yell at the person and stop him from using it. The EP (Executive Producer) of Madhubalasmokes a lot and I have nicknamed him as 'Copper Chimney'.

Every time I see him smoking I scold him so much so that he is scared of me now. When he sees me coming towards him, he throws away his cigarette (smiles)."

Way to go, Ushaji!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Even I hate cigarettes. 
Nice article. Lol EP is scared of Usha ji😆
TFS ðŸ˜Š
Edited by DivineDrashti - 11 years ago

Ushaji , You are doing great Job . We do not want Chimneys ðŸ˜†
lol good job usha ji ...me too hate when people smoke and i hate it when they do it in public places whole smoke spread in air and then reach to us its smell is so intolrable
Copper Chimney!!! 🤣
Oh, I so love people who are direct and honest. Way to go Usha!

Thanks for sharing.
LOL Nidzz MB crew is also terrifed of her...usska character zaldhi close kardenge😆
Nice nick name for EP 🤣 ...TFS
I hate cigarettes too..

Thnx for sharing!!
one thing me and her have in common.

thanks for sharing :D