Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveayeshaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Umm well that had to happen Bye SAJDA Forum missing Sajda a lot but cant really do anything to bring it back
thafsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when it will get closed
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I knew this will happen! I don't want this do forum to close but things come and go 😭
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plzzz dont do this...😭😭 we are here always...plzzz mods plzzz
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes there is. Why are you closing it? We're always here. Please don't close it. I'm sure you wouldn't like one of your favorite forums being closed
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
NOOO PLS DONT PLS PLS... 
sajdaluver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No... Plz don't do this...first its Sajda and now this... the only way i remember Sajda , everyday is by coming to this forum when i don't even have tym... plz don't do this... i have so many luvin' frnds on this forum...if this forum ends there is no IF for me...plz try and understand.. every1 luvs sajda... and i don't watch any other serial other than sajda... and now too i watch the recorded ones on tv... i keep talking about it too my frnds.. and to b frank there is no such serial which has ever touched me so badly... i literally cried the whole night the show ended and i thought that i can still stay in touch with sajda on this forum and now this happens... whatever happens i'll always remember you sajda... 
                 FAREWELL TO ALL MY LOVING FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!