Update for June 2nd please

koolgirl88 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi, can somebody please update June 2nd? The video doesn't work properly for me, so I really appreciate if someone can do this for me. Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolgirl88 thumbnail
No one watched the episode??
koolgirl88 thumbnail
Okay wow no one helped. It doesn't take that long to write a two line summary of what happened....

Anyways, I would appreciate it if someone can at least tell me who won.... thank you!

~Sunita~
Shakstar thumbnail
hi, firstly- i apologize for not readin this msg earlier

the contestants were
Bhaktiyar Irani
Sandeep
Manav Gohil
Shweta Kawatra
Sai Deodhar
and i cant remember the other contestant

first round- (manav and the other contestant got knocked out) they are tied upside down and have ti unlock 3 boxes and get the FF flag out

second round- (Shweta got knocked out) they have to open up 3 pie's and inside the pie there were 3 tomato's and then have 2 put them in a pot and then eat them all up at the end.

last round-
they are in water and they have to unlock themselves. Bhakhtiyar got disqualified coz he started before the timing started and Sai was jus slower than Sandeep

therefore, SANDEEP WON! 😊

that was a brief update of what happened in that episode and sorry for any mistakes coz im typin summin which i saw a month ago! 😛
koolgirl88 thumbnail
Hey thanks a lot!! I hadn't checked out my topic for a while and then I realized that someone responded.Thanks once again!! 😊
rajwant thumbnail
arshdeep do you know why fear factor india not   work ❓
aish2 thumbnail

ur helped 😊

btw I haven't watched the episode , so sorry, I couldn't help u

Edited by aish2 - 17 years ago