Reality TV The First Dirty Game (ON HOLD)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

INDEX

CHAPTER ONE - Page 4
Edited by abhiya_kapi - 9 years ago
Omg one more idea!!!! I forgot how many ff's idea came to ur mind lol. Okk now coming to the prologue as usual awesome idea. Par mujhe mask man ka chakkar samaj nahi aaya . Hope story ke saath it get's clear. Anyways continue soon dear.
Originally posted by Rmuk

Omg one more idea!!!! I forgot how many ff's idea came to ur mind lol. Okk now coming to the prologue as usual awesome idea. Par mujhe mask man ka chakkar samaj nahi aaya . Hope story ke saath it get's clear. Anyways continue soon dear.

ha ha thanks romi. today I'm in a bad mood so this story came in my mind. Embarrassed btw that's not prologue, it's a summary. LOL

hmm that masked man not gonna reveal soon. Just wait and read but don't watch, because u will get target then. LOL Remember what I said in summary, whoever will see him, he or she will get killed. Wink
Superlike!!!another splendid concept...dis masked man is scaring me..
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Superlike!!!another splendid concept...dis masked man is scaring me..

oh no renu why did you comment? Now you and romi are under scanner of the masked man. LOL You should get scared. Angry