For TaaRey fans, TaaShi fans and non TaaRey fans.

Posted: 11 years ago
Loving the show at the moment MINUS the fact that Swayam is over reacting alil too much especially when it comes to Sharon (i feel bad for her, shes actually turned into an emotional lover girl and is trying to hard to get things right, Swayam really needs to give her a break). Don't you all agree? On the other, despite me not liking Swayam as a BF at the moment, I like him as Taani's brother. He just makes me think "I wish I had a brother as supportive and understanding as Swayam". 

ANWAY, I liked Kriya and Rey's chemistry but since she left the show, I also believe the show must go on so I do not mind the idea of Taani and Rey since I think their pairing is quite unique. However, Surprisingly, I love the idea of Shivam and Taani aswell. I think they probably suit eachother best. As I think Shivam needs someone like Taani to bring out the good in him and I think they make such a cute couple and their story can actually be good to watch. Perhaps the CVs can show how Shivam reallly falls for Taani while pretending to be her BF *wooow*! 

For those who do not mind if Shivam and Taani "really" get together: "TaaShi"
I Was At The Edge Of My Chair During Monday's Episode. WoooW After Numerous Posts I Made Regarding Shivam and Taani, Finally They Will Be A Couple (I' ignoring the fact that they will be only pretending). 

For the TaaRey Fans: 
"Guys! We are going to see a really jealous Rey. And this is going to be SOOO MUCH FUN TO WATCH" Agree? Didnt you just love the way he stares at Shivam's hand when he takes Taani away :O :O "omg moment". Jealousy tracks always leads to future romance between 2 leads. Soo lets have fun watching how Shivam and Taani's relationship effects Rey. 

For non-TaaRey Fans or Kriya+ Rey fans:
Hi :-) Well, for the time being, Rey and Taani are not together and she will be seen more around Shivam to prove that they are really a couple. A maybe Rey will distance himself from Taani knowing that she is someone's GF.

BEST MOMENTS SO FAR THIS WEEK:
*** Shivam yelling out "ME" when everyone in the hall was asking Taani who her bf was...

** Shivam takes Taani's arm and pulls her away

* Rey's reactions

Now I want to hear what you all think. Whats your fav moments this week and what are your thoughts on the different jodi's? :-)

Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago
I like Rey and taani as a couple but i am happy right now cuz i want to see Rey getting jealous...taani and shivam hell no as a couple but right now i don't mind cuz there fake relation would make Rey understand his love for taani...but yea i want to see shivam falling for taani...but in last i want to see Rey and taani together..at this moment i am loving dil dosti dance...:)
Good to Hear that you want to see Taani and Rey. Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago
Moments Of This Week ?? Bullshit !

Its Better Mai Comment Na i Karu othrwise will Hurt Tarey Fans !
i wud luv shivam and tani 2gthr coz dey wud make a bttr pair !!! dis is my first cmmnt in d3 forums and i am also an avid fan of it bt at d bttm of my heart i srsly dont want 2 c any1 excpt kriya aka shakthi paird opp rey!!! i jst cnt digest d fact dt a guy hu ws soo much in luv wid kriya has suddnly strtd 2 hav feelins 4 a grl lyk taani !!!! i mean no offence 2 any1 it ws jst my opinion from a kriyansh fan's point of view!!! 
Well. Taani is a bit stupid. Since she can't even stand up herself or defend herself. And rey and Taani: couple? I better not say anything.
Well all i want to see is Justice to Kria's character. And finsh Kriyaansh's lovestory. But taani and shivam make a cute couple: 🤣
Originally posted by -SaruuKaSh-

Well. Taani is a bit stupid. Since she can't even stand up herself or defend herself. And rey and Taani: couple? I better not say anything.
Well all i want to see is Justice to Kria's character. And finsh Kriyaansh's lovestory. But taani and shivam make a cute couple: 🤣

i agree with you...😆
Originally posted by Ankithate

Moments Of This Week ?? Bullshit !

Its Better Mai Comment Na i Karu othrwise will Hurt Tarey Fans !

You sound like such a "hater". Smile lol
And I did say at the end for you to reply with what you felt were the best moments... :/
excited about taarey track loving jealous rey
i love Taarey...
they are awesome together...
Rey's Jealously...😍