Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BETRAYAL!! A Poem...

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fellow BALHians, am extremely peeved and angered by what was dished out on this shandhaar somvar..Maybe its time to leave this show and take a break...Who knows?My poem or rather aggrieved feelings of what happened yesterday..Please leave your invaluable comments.. thanks..  

BETRAYAL

And then came the bombshell!
They killed the show big time.

Betrayed the loyal followers
Here at IF, at twitter and FB

Betrayal of trust and faith
Betrayal of hope and redemption

Its only a fiction,relax,says one
Keep faith guys, trust, says another

Ethics and values, morality and integrity
Of relationships and love

All trivialised and cheapened
Mocked and killed;Butchered and murdered

Its a reel and fiction ; no doubt
But why highlight and show in limelight?

A good story gone bad
A sweet tale gone sour

Same old chicanery and negativity
Same old tale of EK's previous

Nothing different, nothing new
Nothing great to look forward to.

The rot had set in earlier
The gangrene difficult to ignore

Amputate, cut yourself off
Once for all permenantly

Better off with great memories
Best of times still evergreen

BALH! BALH! BALH! in times of  yore
BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! in present time

Adieu and Arividerchi! Alvidha and Good bye!
Adios and Au revoir till we meet again...

Edited by maris08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Marisss πŸ€— How are u? Have been missing u, viji and zuby for sometime.. think the other 2 have already quit 😈 πŸ˜† Good for them..

Nice poem.. Suits us definitely.. Well written. Yes we were betrayed yest. What upset me more than Ram-Ayesha was the fake promos and fake last scene of thursday. Ram never saw priya at all. What a pathetic strategy to pull viewers. No channel does that.

But don't throw tamatars at me, i'm still hopeful.. But i will continue to watch the show for Ram..

Everyone's furious about what happened yesterday and the actors are trying to console us by their tweets. this time, i'm sure the outrage is going to be big and who knows they might change what they told yest. Everything is possible in BT land.

With so much of anger and negativity around in forum, some ppl are trying to take advantage of our situation and tease us, my humble request is not to let others take advantage of this situation. For me, whatever they have shown still its my show with my fav actors in it. So don't want others to degrade it.. πŸ˜‰

As i told i won't quit.. Not high hopes but still fingers crossed
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice poem dear
I don't wanna say anything else. 
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very well written Maris Di
m done with the show tooπŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Marisss πŸ€— How are u? Have been missing u, viji and zuby for sometime.. think the other 2 have already quit 😈 πŸ˜† Good for them..

Nice poem.. Suits us definitely.. Well written. Yes we were betrayed yest. What upset me more than Ram-Ayesha was the fake promos and fake last scene of thursday. Ram never saw priya at all. What a pathetic strategy to pull viewers. No channel does that.

But don't throw tamatars at me, i'm still hopeful.. But i will continue to watch the show for Ram..

Everyone's furious about what happened yesterday and the actors are trying to console us by their tweets. this time, i'm sure the outrage is going to be big and who knows they might change what they told yest. Everything is possible in BT land.

With so much of anger and negativity around in forum, some ppl are trying to take advantage of our situation and tease us, my humble request is not to let others take advantage of this situation. For me, whatever they have shown still its my show with my fav actors in it. So don't want others to degrade it.. πŸ˜‰

As i told i won't quit.. Not high hopes but still fingers crossed

Maria
Glad to be be missedπŸ€—..A little health problem had kept me away.. But now an back feel extremely disappointed and cheated.
I did have hopes, But this sham of a marriage between Ram and Ayesha makes mockery of everything..Relationships are now more loose and twisted and loaded in favour of social climbers and freeloaders..Betrayed very much by CVs, Actors and EK..
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nice poem..with so true meaning...

Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 Aahhh... Itz Truly Awsum Di...N sach kha aapne.. BALH bcms BLAH.😭
vishal6 thumbnail
So far i've been a silent reader. Your words are just right in what i want to say..Goodbye balh.. nayi shuruat is all bakwaas and bekaar..
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nyc poem... well written.. thnx Di... 
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! Superb poem maris.. Its so true..! πŸ˜’