anjy957 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

First of all..feeling really very sad to inform you that whole Sharma Parivar along with Mamaji,Sid and Ishika died in a bus accident..as they were going to Vaishnav Devi to fulfill Shipra's wish… So kindly requesting you to plz keep 2 seconds ka Maun Warat and pray "Bhagwan Un Sab Ki Aatma Ko Shanti Dena"….. 😃 Now read further…

I'm writing a scene from an imaginary story in which Ram and Priya never get separated… Being the most concerned citizens of India they planned 'only' one baby..Peehu (the li'l princess of big Kapoor Mansion).. Well, Pihu's actions, likes, dislikes and behaviour  was being dominated by Ram's genes but in crucial conditions she knows how to use her mumma's genes.. In short, Peehu was not dumb.. They live happily in Kapoor Mansion with Dadi Kapoor, Krishna Kapoor , Rishab Kapoor, Apeksha Kapoor (she get divorced from XYZ Malhotra, so now she is Kapoor with double O) and Bansi Kaka,of course….

The whole scenario starts after 6 years of Ram-Priya's marriage..

Kapoor Mansion, Raya's Bedroom :

It's 4am.. and Priya is still awake and missing Ram (as he is not in India but in OZ from last two months becoz of some business problems)…

Priya to herself while looking at her phone : 2 days 5 hours aur 28 mins ho gye lekin Ram ne ab tak call nhi kiya…Hadd hoti hai kisi chijj ki… maanti hun kaam mein busy hain lekin ek msg…ek msg to kar hi sakte hain na…ek msg karne me time hi kitna lagta hai…lekin nhi…nhi karenge wo...mujhe pata hai…aur jab puchungi na toh kehenge sorry Priya…bhul gya tha..kaam ka itna pressure tha ki time hi nhi mila…bla bla bla 😡

Neha na…ekdm sahi kehti hai…sab mard ek jaise hote hai…Biwi ki toh koi value hi nhi hoti unki life mein…jo hai so kaam hai….kaam kaam kaam bs kaam…. Ye bhi nhi sochte ki koi unki fikar kar hoga ghar par…unke call ka wait kar rha hoga… 😡

Actually main hi pagal hun…Ram ki saari excuses pata hai mujhe…lekin fir bhi apni neend khrab karke unki tension liye baithi hun…unhe kya fark padta hai…karna toh unhe wahi hai jo wo……………………..(Priya get distracted by a familiar sound)

"Khrrr Khrrr Khrrr Khrrr (Peehu started snoring)"

Uff… kaise aa sakti hai mujhe neend…Ram nhi hai toh kya hua…unka xerox copy toh hai na… uff priya iss janam mein toh tujhe chain ki neend naseeb nhi hone waali… 🤢

Then she turns towards Peehu,who is sleeping peacefully and her mouth is a little open.. 😊 Priya caresses her head lightly and kisses her on the forehead gently. She also closed her eyes and went off to sleep..

**********************************************************************************************

Its 7am and Priya stirred a little in her sleep as she felt a familiar touch on her face.. Her eyes flew open as soon as she felt that touch. She opened her eyes to find exactly what she had been dreaming of. Ram was lying down beside her and was caressing her face..and looking at her longingly. She smiled and hugged him instantly. He held her back tightly. 😃

Wait a second, she rembebred that she was angry with him.. and she moved back…

Ram : kya hua? 😕

Priya : Kya hoga…kuch bhi toh nahi.. :-/ 

Ram : arrey abhi abhi toh u hugged me and now……. gussa ho kya?? 😕

Priya : mai kyun gussa hone lagi…waise bhi mere gussa hone,na hone se.. kisi ko fark hi kya padta hai… and turned her face… :-/

Ram : arrey yaar priya…achha baba…ek baar dekho toh sahi meri taraf…and finally managed to turn priya towards him…. 

Yaar Flight me tha…that's why call nhi kiya tumhe..

Priya : Ram..mai bhi gyi hu Australiya,bhale ek baar hi sahi….lekin mujhe itna toh pata hi hai ki sirf 16 hours lagte hai flight mein… aur aapne mujhse (looks at clock)  56 hours aur 32 mins baat nhi ki hai…ek msg toh kar sakte the na…pata hai kitni fikar ho rhi thi mujhe…2 raat se soyi nhi hun mai…lekin aapko kya…aap to………………..( Ram shuts her up, using his very own method) 😉

Priya, who is totally fine now : lekin aap bta dete toh mai aapko lene airport aa jaati… 😳

Ram : Nahi yaar… I wanted to surprise u and moreover I didn't want to disturb ur sleep… 😉

Priya raised her eyebrows and said : Oh really???? Waise aapki jankari ke liye mai bta dun ki jis din se meri aapse shaadi hui, tab se ek din bhi mai chain se nhi soyi….

Ram, naughtily: lekin Priya, shuru ke 6 months to maine tumhe touch bhi nhi kiya tha… 😉

Priya, angrily : Ram…m talking about ur snoring….. 😡

Ram, laughs a bit : haan haan thik hai na… btw where is my li'l princess….???? I missed both of u a lot…. 

Priya : Here she is, pointing towards Peehu…

Ram goes and sits next to Peehu. He caresses her head lightly and kisses her on the forehead gently.  Peehu stirs a little at his touch and opens her one eye. O_o

and closes it again -_-

and within a second opens both her eyes excitedly O_O

Peehu(shouts): Papa…………………

She jumps up straight into Ram's arms and hugs him tightly.  Ram holds her in his arms..

Peehu : Papa… Aap aa gye?? Pata hai maine aapko kitna miss kiya… U know Paa..last week mere school mein fancy dress competition tha aur mai princess bani thi,u know why…kyunki aap aur mumma mujhe princess bolte ho na… aur pata hai papa mai wo competition jeet bhi gyi…but dat time I missed u paa very much… aur pata hai papa…………

Priya : ssshhh….meri chatter box…baki baat baad me kar lena papa se…. Pehle utho aur ready ho jao…

Peehu : okay mumma… but use pehle.. both of u please give me a morning hug….

Ram curved his lips and stretches out his one arm.  Priya comes and hugs them. The three of them embracing the moment where they were finally together, as a family after two months..

Guys this was my first attempt of writing...

WARNING :- It's too idiotic and highly imaginary...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shra28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me 1st!
read all ur OSs...hmhmhm a must to lighten up our mood...loved them all...plz keep writing more nd more...aur aisehi 1dum hatke!😊
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
back to back 3OS on a same day? But u didn't disappoint wid neither of any OS. All three are awesome but loved dis one most.. I m really surprised wid ur no of post record.. Its only nearly 15.. Where was u till now? Anyway very impressive start to the forum.
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Man it was cute ;-)
Btw u r very cruel, huh? Itna sare logon ko mout ki ghat utar dia :p lekin mujhe bohot khushi hui :lol... Their evil spirit will come back to haunt u at nights..so be careful_ huh?? ... LOL
And u should've given the warning at the starting... ROFLEdited by evanbaxter7058 - 11 years ago
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Anjy... kya baat hai... haaaye subh se Ab tak 3 OS... vo bhi ekdum Jhakkas... Ooppsss i mean all r Awesome.. M Smiling since Mrng jst koz of your writing dear... Tnkuuu for all of these... n keep posting more... Love you...❤️ ❤️ n hey one more thing 1st paragraph padh k hi mera dil garden garden ho gaya koz saare irritated log god ko pyaare ho gaye.. 😉
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very well done, sweet simple perfect family
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woah !!!...that was mindblowing...
im totally speechless...so ye lo... 🤗🤗🤗
want more ...want more...want more...😛
do continue soon...its cool😎
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous dear. Its not idiotic for sure and very sweet
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awww..3rd one & it's also fabulous like previous 2.😛😛😛 I have one doubt...Are you going to continue this as a FF? Sab 'kabab mein haddis' ko maar diya..I thought  to give only 'RaYa' /'RaPiYa' scenes 'Ctrl+All+Del' kar diya..😉😆
Anyways, you made my Sunday..😃
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
marvellous os 
keep them coming 👏