2012 The World Ends Here (ON HOLD)

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

INDEX

res2. Edited by abhiya_kapi - 11 years ago
I haven't seen the movie but now i'm very much interested in both the movie and ur ff so dun u dare to forget to pm me *its an order :p ;)* wonderful concept...cont soon..
Originally posted by smdosi

I haven't seen the movie but now i'm very much interested in both the movie and ur ff so dun u dare to forget to pm me *its an order :p ;)* wonderful concept...cont soon..

oh then you should watch that movie, otherwise you will get confused with the characters. Do watch ok? 😉  Yes I'll PM you. 😳 Will update asap. 😛
Yay!m sooo happy dopz dat u have finally geared up for dis one...luv ya loooads for starting my fav horror theme...tanx 4 dedicating dis to me...
Update soon..pm me okay;)Edited by darkcocoa_renu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Yay!m sooo happy dopz dat u have finally geared up for dis one...luv ya loooads for starting my fav horror theme...tanx 4 dedicating dis to me...
Update soon..pm me okay;)

ha ha so now enjoy this horror theme. I'm sure you would love it. 😉 Will PM you. 😆
renu another new ff wid absulitly new & superab concept!!! i luv d concept!!! bt memory loss ke baad abhiya ko sepreate mt krna. plz!!!! & i no i dnt need to tell u to pm me!!! u'll defo do tht, dnt u???? :-P
Originally posted by 411996

renu another new ff wid absulitly new & superab concept!!! i luv d concept!!! bt memory loss ke baad abhiya ko sepreate mt krna. plz!!!! & i no i dnt need to tell u to pm me!!! u'll defo do tht, dnt u???? :-P

yep another new ff. 😳 But I'm working on this one, not that future wala ff. 😭

Thanks Pia. 😃 ha ha no way abhiya are always together, don't worry. 😉

ha ha will pm you re, just make sure your inbox is not full. Last time, I couldn't send you PM.
Edited by abhiya_kapi - 11 years ago