2012 The World Ends Here (ON HOLD)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

INDEX

res2. Edited by abhiya_kapi - 9 years ago
I haven't seen the movie but now i'm very much interested in both the movie and ur ff so dun u dare to forget to pm me *its an order :p ;)* wonderful concept...cont soon..
Originally posted by smdosi

I haven't seen the movie but now i'm very much interested in both the movie and ur ff so dun u dare to forget to pm me *its an order :p ;)* wonderful concept...cont soon..

oh then you should watch that movie, otherwise you will get confused with the characters. Do watch ok? Wink  Yes I'll PM you. Embarrassed Will update asap. Tongue
Yay!m sooo happy dopz dat u have finally geared up for dis one...luv ya loooads for starting my fav horror theme...tanx 4 dedicating dis to me...
Update soon..pm me okay;)Edited by darkcocoa_renu - 9 years ago
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Yay!m sooo happy dopz dat u have finally geared up for dis one...luv ya loooads for starting my fav horror theme...tanx 4 dedicating dis to me...
Update soon..pm me okay;)

ha ha so now enjoy this horror theme. I'm sure you would love it. Wink Will PM you. LOL