Posted: 9 years ago
Wow that was very beautiful
I loved this story it was an amazing joureny
I loved it
I was scared of Athena reaction
But  thank god she made the right choice
I am πŸ˜­ Because it ended  and I was crying reading it 
 I loved it
I especially loved abhay speech it Made me cry and also the flashback of 4th grade Athena in hospital and abhay crying
It was beautifully written 
There could not have been a better ending
Beautiful ending
Thanks tanzie
It an awesome mind blowing story
Sorry for late reply
And  it very well written
It was perfect

Fabulous ending  tanzie , a perfect happy ending πŸ‘it was really beautiful and best of the best ff I have ever read . πŸ˜ƒ  Coming to da story Athena showed maturity n dint spoil da celebration .  V could c piya in Athena's actions of digging da truth . When abhay piya lived careless life , it was 2 easy going and wen dey left all wrong paths 4 ryt n Gud dey started landing in troubles, such is da irony of life. The anniversary surprise was lovely and abhay's speech touch da heart . Piya worrying abt his Bp shows da normalcy of der life and success dey hav achieved after so much struggle. Aaahh tanzie vil diffo miss dis . Pls write sumthng more so dat v can get 2 read ur works . 
this ff is amazing. love piya and abhay, there immortal love for each other.
whether abhay is vampire or a criminal, only piya can dare to love himπŸ˜†
but I must say your ff reminds me of ek villain. I know you didn't copy it bcz your ff started in 2012. love conceptπŸ‘πŸΌ
beautiful ending love the way the story ends everything is very beautifully explained abhay speech was heart touching like athena decision & her maturity thanks for such a great ending your all works are heart touching n very awesome to read w8ng for ur new work
this is 1 of my most fav story
I dnt have word to describe how it is
the way abhiya love each other ❀️ ❀️
they can do anything for each other πŸ€— πŸ€—
I was cry when abhiya got separate bcoz of chand 😑 😑
how could he do like this to his own daughter 😑 😑
madhu also didn't tell pia that she is her own daughter disgusting 😑 😑
pia did everything to bring abhay back
how much abhiya sufferd so painfull πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί
to save pia madhu killed herself
every1 thought abhiya is dead
wow abhiya have 1daughter & 1son πŸ€— πŸ€—
oh no Athena got to know abt her parent πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’
she was almost hate her dad
abhay was really scared what if Athena will hate him πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί
but thank god nothing happen like that πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
I wish if there gonna b PKYEK session 2 I would love to see in this story or till the end time it just awesome story ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
Originally posted by didlr

this was more than wonderful ...n alas! Its over

I'm glad i came across this story. The entire plot,charaters,writing ...everything about this story was truely amazing.

I liked the ending, the way u left it fr the readers to decide fr themselves abt athena and her parents.

In all it was a great experience, to read this. Hope u'll get it published some tym soon:)

Ps- plz do write more n probably on some similar concept

Thanks so much. this is my most special story I suppose. I have soft corner for this story. i wanted sort of open ending. no epilogue but happy ending so i left it like this. thanks for reading.
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

what a beautiful ending to this ff.
i read the last two parts together. thanks so much megha and thanks a lot for always being my loyal reader πŸ€—

abhay and pia's suffered a lot of hardships before they could actually find peace in their lives.it was ironical that abhay was never caught for the murders he had committed while he was an  assasin  but was forced to live in jail on a false charge. it must have been too traumatizing that  the strong abhay actually lost his mental balance for sometime. how did pia survived in such conditions...they were new to the place with nobody to help them when she was pregnant. those 3 months would have been the hardest part in abhay-pia's life coz they couldn't meet each other which would have given both of them strength.
the entire scene of abhay seeing athena for the first time was lovely.it was written so well.it was like as if i am watching some real scene and not reading.his emotions came out in form of tears when he saw her...no words to describe how awsum it was. 
i am glad that abhay pia finally conquered all the struggle and got a life they both wanted for themselves and their kids.
 what a possessive father abhay was.he beat up athena's bf???no wonder no guy ever approached her after that but that's how father's are.   thanks so much Megha. yes Abhay and Piya went through hell and though my initial plan was always to end them both somehow seeing their hardship and impossible lovestory I couldnt kill them and I wanted to see them happy. their pain was somehow mine.. the way i connected to their story I just couldnt kill them. 

athena seems to have inherited her mother's detective skills. she is too smart to put together all the things in such a short span of time. initially she was kind of angry on her parents which i didn't like but i guess that's was initial shock she got so it was kind of an obvious reaction but i am glad that she was able to see the love abhay and pia have showered over her for years .

the scene where arnab is shown to kept a pic of madhu and pia on his desk was surprising.though he has mellowed down i didn't expected him to accept pia but it's good to see he does have some regret in his heart at the way he has been with the both of them. if nly he could have done things differently but can't blame him completely. she is smart and she got both of Abhay and Piyas good skills. yes her reaction would be normal because she will think from a daughters pov whos parents lied about her entire life so its kinda normal but i wanted her to understand no drama.so thats how i wrote it. 

the last part was wonderful and the best part was abhay's speech. i am hapy to see them as a normal couple with pia worrying over his bp. abhay was to scared with the mere thought of athena hating him . pia calmed him down and loved how he was teasing her...they truly had an amazing love story with so much trials and tribulations but in the end a happily ever after. thanks so much. in so many years Abhay learnt to be a bit outspoken and yes they deserved some happiness and their children are extrmly important to them. thats all they both got. 

loved to see that both of their kids put in their efforts to make it memorable for them. abhay's speech summed up everything about their life and no wonder athena too accepted it.the last scene was wonderful. both abhay and pia sitting together and decided to confront everything together just like always.
 i am sure athena would understand and accept abhay and pia when they will talk about the past as pia had said it. 

it was a brilliant piece of writing tanzie.one of my most fav ff on if and among all of your's too.
it was sheer brilliance and  a dark love story in all aspects.i so loved reading it and i am so gonna miss it. 

you have done a  fab job in presenting and keeping us connected with the story.thanks tanzie for such an amazing story.

p.s. this is my longest comment ever i think tanzie . thanks a lot Megha. it was my fav too and I guess all of you know how much i loved it πŸ˜³ i will miss it too  i wanted to give an happy ending but not obvious kind of open ended so i kept it this way. im glad u liked it Megha and thanks a lot for being a part of it πŸ˜Š
Tanzie super se b upper ss...
Your every work is great but this is my most fav story...Never let me go n dis one is SUPERB

Cant tell u how much i luv dis..

I have read dis for 3-4 times

m totally in luv wid dis story Luv dis soo much n luv u for writting dis beautiful ss... πŸ€—Edited by Abhiya-4ever - 9 years ago
I just love this story 1 of my fav ❀️ ❀️
still kept reading so many time
thank u for beautiful story dear πŸ€— πŸ€—