Nautanki Times #5- Madhu-Trish? RK Ki Kathputliyan

Posted: 11 years ago

**Nautanki Times Office**

The Office is buzzing as the team gears up for a BRAND new section addition to the Nautanki Times Publication...

Dimple: Shivu...we need to do this fast... There's so much more left...

Shivu: yes...di we're almost done... There aren't many things left...!

Dimple: I don't want any any fault...GET IT!

Shivu: aye aye deedo!!! *then pausing for a minute* ohh teri!!!

Dimple: kya hua?

Shivu: title???

Dimple: *hits head*

Shivu: he he!!! Achcha suno... Idea!!! I have a title in mind...don't worry!!!

Dimple: okies!!!

Okies!!! So heyozz my beautiful Mbians... I am here with yet another rocking and gorgeous edition of Nautanki Times... 5 weeks of beautiful response...our NL is finally a month old...! Congrats team NT!!

Welcome to

Nautanki Times #5

Madhubala-Trishna? R K  k e  H a a t h  K i  K a t h p u t li y a n

Before moving forth with this week's NL... let me introduce you to the latest section of our Newsletter

"The Nautanki Awards of the Week"

Here'in we will confer titles to our show characters and some of our Forum Members!! Hope you people like this new Addition...!

Credits

Heads- Shivangi (--Shivu--) & Dimple (-Dimple-)
Banners- _Aanchal_ & --Shivu--
Logos- -Stutz-

**Scroll Down for the Newsletter**
Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
by: jigyasa28

When madhu came to clean her dress mukku too followed her but in the lighter's roshni she discovered that it was superstar RK.The took place the most filmy scene madhu jaa rahi thi use laga uska dupatta Rk ne pagda par jab usne gusse mein mudkar dekha to pata chala ki it got stuck.Is pure scene ke end mein Rk ne apna fav dialouge bolna nahi bhoola madhubala 'ahaan' !!!!!!!!!!!!!

by lovelygeet24x7

DON'T u think Aai has done a PhD in insultgiri???

She was intolerable when she insulted the Maliks left-right n center after the laila news..Poor Maliks,didn't even say a thing .That scene shuld definitely be crowned the most worst scene n still the Maliks want to get their daughter married in that hitler's den, height of insanity!.Someone please allot them a little bit of foresight!

Regards  
Rashmita

~continued~
by princess163

This week's MB was full of drama-bole toh loads of Nautanki! 
*NT times people agree and nod*

Character of the week haan?? Kisko de? Kisko den? *Swati scratches head*
Our hero RK was the director of the drama,par thoda background direction kiya iss week so not RK.

Our kudi Madhu,the poor girl was bahaying aansun ki nadiyaan for over half the week,not substantial drama from her side :-P

Sooo, *drum rollls*,Iss hafte, Character of the week ka khitaab jaata hai...**longer drum rollls n then a moment of suspense*

Mukund ki Aaayi a.k.a. Mrs. Dixit ko!!!
For all the drama that she amply cashed upon n some that she created herself. Brilliant acting by her.

Be it the accidentally Talli acting in the engagement,or her feigned surprise and strong outrage at the rumours in the newspapers. The strong dialogues dilevered in an even better way,leaving no stone unturned in humiliating our kudi n her family :'(

Kudos to her!!

by Phoenix.Xeelan

Sigh... I feel so bad  to drag the same person once again as the worst character of the week but I am just helpless. Presenting Ayi ka Mukunds mother Mrs Dixit.

This week she has crossed all limits of general decency and humanity she lacks. Worst part was she humiliated Padmini saying she didn't get time to teach some manner to her daughters because Padmini was busy shooting for film. Looks like her mother didn't get time to teach manner to her either, isn't it? While she don't know a thing that acting is Padminis bread and butter and its their job so they were doing just their job. Mrs. Dixit has no right to humiliate Padmini, her upbringing and the entire family ravaging their honor because of her 25 lacs. As a woman she is such a shame who publicly humiliate other woman specially a mother. 
But Mallick family is responsible too for being so mute and dumb when mrs Dixit was accusing them. If someone knows they were right, no matter what the situation is, they should stand up for themselves. 

by lovelygeet24X7

Okay,there was something interesting this week!.No,there were no comic moments,absolutely NOT!.So I noticed that the song 'Chalka Re' has becum a new anthem for drunkardsFirst Roma drank n she started dancing on 'Chalka Re', then Aai drank n even she took solace in 'Chalka re'n FINALLY R,K aftr having gulped glasses n making planS to destroy Madhubala sang the victory song 'Chalka Re'.

I dunno whether you found it funny or not,but I found it hilarious!Ha Ha!

Regards

Rashmita

by Armu4eva

Hello .. Adab.. Salam Namaste...! Phew.. socha.. will get to drool on RK holding his bala - Madhu-bala (Ahan πŸ˜‰) in his arms for the week.. without any stupid moment to fret on.. but sigh 

^^ The MOMENT ....of Mukkus Aai.. showering her venom dipped sarcy words regarding Madhu on Paddo and co. was surely ..too stupid ...! Not only did Paddo do nothing but cry. .n cry .. n cry some more... Madhu too joined in shedding buckets of tears! πŸ˜­

I mean.. why couldnt Mukku interrupt n side with Madhu?? πŸ˜‘Hold her hand and assure her? Why couldnt Madhu confidently tell that she did no wrong.. n why Paddo had to concede defeat.. even before it all began? πŸ˜• ... Outright STUPID if u ask me..! Hoping for a 'NIL' entry for upcoming weeks! πŸ˜³

~continued~
by -DamnedDrooler-

This week I think has been just fine on fashion front I think and for me the fashion icon might not be a popular choice here. It has to be manine de mishra as the Sophisticated journalist ... with multi-colored sari and sexy blouse with huge bindi abit vamp like. Yes she was there for few minutes but was looking stunning. 

by Phoenix.Xeelan

This week couldn't select anyone as trashy fashion sense. Due to madhubala's engagement, everyone was nicely dressed and I already declared the dulha as one of the worst dress sense last week πŸ˜›
RK is always the one with spectacular fashion sense. Madhubala, Padmini were in their regular ones. Roma and trishna spared us this week with normal cloths and even Bittuji thanks for that. so no trashy fashion sense this week πŸ˜Š

by _Aanchal_'

by .SilentPrincess

Hold me tight and never let go..
By Sweetzo_Dips

Here's your gift,

.SilentPrincess πŸ˜³

~continued~

by _Aanchal_

Animated Icon by :  ArShiGurTiKaSh

Here's your gift,

by _Aanchal_

Non Animated Icon by -CuteSomi-

Here's your gift,

~continued~
by Jyo_Ksg

OMG! Its shocker of the week! πŸ˜² I mean a wonderful twist! πŸ˜³
RK to marry Madhubala!! πŸ₯³ A solid turn by the creatives of the show! It'll surely glue many viewers to the show..πŸ˜‰ All excited & eager to see the episode! πŸ˜
It had to be article of the week na.. posted by piya- 
This article got 160+ likes & about 2607+ views

by deboleena.manna

hey guys so this weeks FB n Twitter Updts Of The Week is this tweet-

Ravindra Gautam ?@R25G

A brand new promo starting tomorrow. Will answer a lot of your questions. Keep watching.

this is post by Armu4eva and this post got 53 likes,119 replies and 2309 views...

Ratings of the Week
by --Shivu--

Ratings 4/5
It was an ok week... but with many crucial highs and lows. There were some immense portrayal of emotions and full 220 kV dramas!!!
Not saying any more... Just a Good Week

Nautanki Awards of the Week
by swaron502

Glycerine Of The Week - afsh4a

Hot Chunk RKian Of The Week - Nishi.Singh

Heroine Of The Week - cuteshrishti

Laughter Medicine Of The Week - Phoenix.Xeelan

Gossiping Queen Of The Week - TheBlackJaguar

Time For Some Character Awards πŸ˜†

Chuglibaaz Of The Week - Shivangi (Mukund's Mom)

Perfect Example of a Villan... Mukund ki Aayi πŸ˜†.. She made the disaster happen...MM ki shaadi?!! πŸ˜²...god dat was a nightmare... πŸ˜†

Hats Off To You Of The Week - Madhubala

The Potryal Of Her expressions after the rumour spread is unbeatable..DD is a queen of expressions πŸ˜‰

Sati Savitri Of The Week - Mukund's Sister

Ek vhi bholi bhali lag rhi he filhal πŸ˜› πŸ€£

Bhago Yahan Se Of The Week - Mukund

Mukund me he hi esi ada ki use joote chappal se bhagane me bada maza ata he πŸ˜†Mukund really wasnr neded this week.. especially his romance with Madhu πŸ˜† 

Thats All for the Awards...Congo To the Winners πŸ˜ƒ

awsome NL Shivu...congrts to all the winners...award sections r good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...congrts to all the team member n all MBians..for completing 1 month...
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

awsome NL Shivu...congrts to all the winners...award sections r good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...congrts to all the team member n all MBians..for completing 1 month...
debo...u free...? u mind taking 1-2 sections more?
Originally posted by --Shivu--

debo...u free...? u mind taking 1-2 sections more?
which sections?