Posted: 11 years ago

It's six in the morning…. Ram woke up first…  Priya was still sleeping, with her head resting on his arm and her hand on his heart, counting his heart beats…. Ram curved his lips and his slight smile turned wider in couple of seconds because he find exactly what he had been hoping to find every morning for the last two weeks, his sleeping beuty in his arms… He continued to watch her sleep…aah…She looked so cute…He wanted to make love to her again in this morning…But no…not now…She is finally sleeping peacefully after their fight followed by the love-making…He pulled her slightly closer to him and his arm was around her waist… He planted a kiss on her forehead… Priya was in a deep sleep,so she didn't feel his move at all…

Ram (in his thoughts) : I'm sorry,Priya…. I never wanted to hurt you… I made you cry last nite.. I'm really very very sorry darling… You know how much I love you…You are my world…Nothing is more important to me than you and your smile…Jo bhi hua, that was merely a misunderstanding…No,not misunderstanding,but jealousy… *He smiles slighty* Waise achha hi hua…. It made our relationship more stronger than ever….. But maine kabhi expect nhi kiya tha ki meri Priya bhi jealous ho sakti hai….. All thanks to PK.. Pia Kapur…. J

** Flashback**

Scene starts when priya went to her dad's place for two days…

Priya had gone there for two days only..but because of sudhir's illness she extended her time period with Ram's consent…

Initially, they had called each other every night and talked for hours until they fell asleep… They even met for lunch a few times... However, Priya eventually became busy following Ayesha around for photo shoots and interviews and still managing her TOEFL classes, and he became busy with a new project and he was also enjoying the company of his new project partner PK.. Pia Kapur, the managing head of Ram's US company…. She has come to India for a week, especially to help Ram in a project as Vikram is not in the country….  Ram was so busy that the communication between Ram-Priya had decreased to a few text messages, and Priya hated it…

Sharma House :

1.00AM….

Priya (to herself) : Mr. Kapoor ghar aa gye honge ab tak… aaj kal itne busy rehte hai project ke karan…pata nhi kuch khaye bhi honge ya nhi…. Ye Mr. Kapoor bhi na… kaam kea age kuch dikhai nhi deta inhe… call karti hun….

Priya tries to call Ram…but his phone was busy…. Priya waited for his call for next two hours but as usual he didn't reply….

Kapoor Mansion :

Here Ram is talking to PK from last 2 hours… He didn't even realized the time….

PK : Ram, I'm tired yaar… we'll do the rest tomorrow..

Ram : Uff gal… you are too lazy… c'mon have a coffee and get back to work… I want to finish it off…

PK : Ram, It's 3.00AM…. I can't….. No more argument please…..

Ram : What???? Achha baba.. You go and sleep… see you tomorrow… J

PK : Better… Good Night..

Ram : Good Night.. *hangs up the phone*

Ram checks his phone…and notices missed calls from Priya…

Ram (to himself) : Hey bhagwan….fir se miss kar diya maine Priya ka call… ab toh kafi late ho gya hai…ab tak wo soo gyi hogi….call karunga toh disturb ho jayegi… ek kaam karta hoon…msg kar deta hoon… yea…great idea… and he smiles…

Ram to Priya (msg) : Sorry Priya… I was doing some project work…didn't notice ur call… will call u 2mrw morning…takecare swthrt…love you…

7.00AM

Sharma House..

Priya woke up and checked her cell phone... Ram's name was flashing over her phone... Priya curved her lips and opened his msg... She read his msg and was about to call him but suddenly she realised that it is quite early, he must be sleeping and moreover he has promised her dat he'll call...

So she just replied to his msg : love you too... :)

Kapoor Industry

Ram was talking with PK in his cabin and he didn't notice her msg...

2.00PM

Priya is still waiting for his call...

In office

PK : bus yaar Ram.. I'm damn hungry...

Ram : Its almost done PK... Complete kar ke khate hai...

PK : No means no...

Ram : uff yaar...tumhara kuch nhi ho sakta...acha mai kuch order karta hun khane ko...

PK : No Ram...chal na bahar chalte hai...Ek week se...bs ghar se office aur office se ghar...lets go outside na..waise bhi aaj subah 3am pe meri flight bhi hai...fir kahan mauka milega...

Ram : Well you are right... Just give me 10mins...fir chalte hai..

And Ram leaves the cabin..

Here Priya finally decides to call Ram.

Ram's phone rings...and PK receives the call,as Ram was not in the cabin...

Priya : Kya Mr. Kapoor??? Hain kahan aap??? Ek phone tak nhi kiya jata aapse????

PK : wait wait wait lady... I'm not Ram...seems u r angry with her...

Priya : Who's this??? Is this Mr. Ram Kapoor's number na????

PK : Yea...Wo actually Ram is not his cabin,dats y I picked up ur call...btw m PK, Pia Kapur...Ram's friend and his project partner.. Who are you btw??? Is there anythng imp???? Tell me...Mai Ram ko bta dungi...

Priya (still in shock) : wo...just tell him to call me... *Hangs up the call*

PK : but who me...hello..hello... *ajeeb hai naam bhi nahi btaya aur phone bhi rakh diya*

Priya (to herself) : ye PK kaun hai??? Mr. Kapoor to yeh project vikram ke sath karne wale the na...fir Pia...and Mr. Kapoor ne mujhe iske bare me btaya kyun nhi...*She pauses for a minute* Hadd hai Priya...tu bhi na...kya ulti seedhi baatein soch rhi hai... Mr. Kapoor itne busy hai project ke karan ki wo tujhse baat bhi nhi kar paate...toh PK ke baare me kaise btayenge...leave it...

Kapoor Industry

Ram comes in to his cabin...

Ram : lets go PK...

PK : Ram, wo tumhare phone...

Ram : Phone ko maaro goli...just concentrate on food..chalo chalo...baatein baad mein karna...

They reached the restaurant..and settled down near a glass door...their table was clearly visible from outside the restaurant..

They were enjoying their lunch...meanwhile Priya crossed by the restaurant and saw them... She got a shock again...

Priya : Ye kya ho gya hai Mr. Kapoor ko….. mujhe call karne ka time nhi hai but apni friend ke sath restaurant aane ka time hai….. ruko abhi khabar leti hun….

And she again calls Ram… but Ram disconnected his phone and msged her…..

Ram to Priya (msg) : I'm in a meeting Priya…will call you later…

Priya received his msg and got another shock…he was in front of her eyes but still he is lying to her…. She was about to cry but controlled her emotions...and left the place…..

In Restaurant

PK : Why are you disconnecting the call,Ram???? Shayad kisi ka important call ho…

Ram : Hmm…bhott important person ka call tha….isliye baat nhi kiya…. Coz I want to give her my full contentration…. Abhi baat karta toh ache se baat bhi nhi ho paati aur kahin use bura lag jata….

PK : hmm….not bad…. Btw kise????

Ram : Priya…. My Love…My Life….and My Wife…..

PK : Oh man…. Tumne apni wife se nhi milwaya mujhe????? Very bad Ram….

Ram (laughs a bit) : actually she is at her dad's place…and moreover tumhe kisne kaha tha aaj hi US jaane ko….I'm still telling you PK….kuch din aur ruk jao…. Tum Priya se mil bhi lena…. And believe me…wo tumse mil sabse jada khush hogi….

PK : aah…I wish Ram…. But you know na Rajat... Impossible..I can't extend my trip...

Ram : Yea...ur Rajat Kapur...

PK : Kapur with a 'U'…. J

They both laugh...

PK : btw Ram... Tum jab cabin me nhi the toh ek lady ka phone aaya tha...usne kaha ki tum use call kar lena...usne apna naam nhi btaya…

Ram : kaun lady????

PK : How would I know...check ur call log na...

Ram (checks his phone) : uff PK...tum bhi mujhe pehle nhi bata sakti...  It was Priya...oh god!!!! Wo kha jayegi mujhe for sure... *wipes his sweat*

PK (laughs) : tum kitna darte ho Ram..apni wife se...!!!!!!!

Ram : Duniya ke saare pati apni wife se darte hai..

PK still laughing...

Ram : laugh laugh...and finish ur food asap...

PK (smiles) : arre Ram wo...

Ram : finish ur food... :-/

They finished their lunch…and went back to the office to finish the remaining work….

They finished the project by 10.00PM…..

PK : Yayyy Ram… Finally done…. Congratulation.. J

Ram (smiles a bit) : yeah…finally…

PK : you are not happy…. (gives a *Don't tell me* look)

Ram : No…I'm happy…it's just that m tired and wanna go home…..*pauses*……asap

Ram : hey PK…come along with me… I'll drop you…

PK : oh plzz don't bother Ram…m not a kid…I'll manage…now go… J

Ram : Okay bye…. Have a safe journey darling….. J

PK : Thank you and All The Best… ;)

Ram gives a question mark look….

PK : arre Priya ko manane hai na…. ;)

Ram (smiles) : Thank You J

Ram left the office and drove directly to Sharma House…..

Ram almost ran up the stairs to SH,as lift was not working as usual... As soon as he reach SH, he came to know that Priya had already left for KM…. He was happy as well as sad at the same time…

Happy because Priya has finally come back to KM…. and Sad because of Shipra's torture of course…. But soon he left the place and drove back to KM….

It was already 12.00AM… He didn't bother to return home from office early these days… There was no one to come home to… But today he wanted to reach home as soon as possible.. This was the limit… He really wanted to see his wife… He wanted to hold her and kiss her…. He wanted to tell her how much he missed her, how much he missed her looking all fresh and tempting with her loose wet hair in the morning, how much he missed caressing the skin of her waist, how much he missed her warm embrace, how much he missed flirting with her at the breakfast table, how much he missed the anticipation of meeting her when he returned from office, how much he missed exchanging sweet nothings with her, how much he missed her naughty smile, how much he missed her smell, how much he missed her presence around him and how much he hated having to sleep alone…. It was as if he didn't know how to live alone, and in fact, he didn't know how to anymore…. He had become dependent on Priya…. He couldn't live without her… He needed her….

He walked into their room. And find his world in front of his eyes, lying on the bed…

She was looking sad…Her face was pale and eyes were swollen… He sits besides her…and leaned forward to kiss her eyes…

She felt the familiar touch and the familiar smell on her body for which she was craving since long… She opened her eyes to find her life in front of her, looking at her longingly…She wanted to hug him, held him tightly in her warm embrace… But no… She'll have to control her emotions…First, she wanted to know who the hell is PK????

Ram : I missed you sooo much, Priya….

Priya : oh really???

Ram : what kind of question is this,Priya ????

Priya : Well, I don't think you missed me at all…

Ram : Did I say that????

Priya : Action speaks louder than words..Mr. Kapoor……

Ram : Oh Plzz Priya… Don't spoil my mood…

Priya : Yeah Yeah.. I'm your mood spoiler na…

Ram : uff yaar…ab maine aisa kab kaha…

Priya : yahi toh problem hai…aap kuch kehte kahan hai….  Aap kuch bhi mujhe btana jaruri kahan samjhte hain….

Ram : Priya, tum baat ko kahan se kahan le jaa rhi ho…. Maine kya nhi btaya hai tumhe???

Priya : Pia Kapur…. Who is PK….Mr. Kapoor ???? and what the hell you were doing with her in a private meeting at a restaurant..????

Ram : Don't you trust me, Priya????

Priya : I trust you… I trust you more than myself Mr. Kapoor… but aapne mujhse jhuth kyun bola????

Ram, angrily : Priya, I don't think ki mai business se related har baat tumhe bataun….

Priya : I'm not at all interested in your business Mr. Kapoor… My main concern is that why did she receive my husband's phone??? And why did my husband lie to me because of her only????

Ram understands her situation… He firmly held her hand and placed it on his heart… and said while looking deeply in her eyes : Priya, just once try to feel my heart beats and plzz swthrt look into my eyes… and tell me….do you really think..I didn't miss you…???

Priya while looking in his dark chocolate brown eyes : You missed me…You missed me more than anything in the world… *smiles* aur aapka ye dil sirf mere liye dhadakta hai…

And she buried her face in his chest…and he held her tightly in a bear hug and never wanting to let go… Priya reaches up and kisses Ram on the cheek….

Ram cupped her face and said : Pia is my………

Priya : leave it Mr. Kapoor…. I don't need any explanation…. I trust you…. J

Ram smiles and made his way down her cheek and firmly locked his lips onto hers…  He caressed her jaw with his thumb and deepened the kiss….  Priya put her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his hair and unknowingly pulling him closer, losing herself in him...  Ram broke the kiss, moving his lips up her jaw, to her ear and whispered I missed you so much Priya…

I missed you too Ram…

Ram smiles : Mai change karke aata hun, Priya…

He was about to leave then Priya held his hand and said : there is no need to change….

Ram gives a golu look…

Priya smiles naughtly : I think we should start working over dadi's wish… ;)

Ram, laughs : and I guess we should not waste our time…. ;)

**Flashback Ends**

A couple of hours later, Priya slowly stirred a little in her sleep…Ram tightened his grip around her and waited for her to wake up in his arms…She slowly turned her face upwards and opened her eyes….He planted a kiss on her forehead…She closed her eyes at the touch of his soft lips and kept them closed for a couple of minutes… He smiled at her innocence … He whispered, I love you Priya… she smiled and bit her lower lips lightly… Ram could not resist and locked her lips… he pulled her even closer to deepen the moment... Priya's hands wrapped themselves around his neck to snuggle even closer….The kiss transported both of them to a world of their own once again….

wow... 😍🤗👏🤪 a miryad of emotions are going through my head/heart... this made up for the rotten last week Anjy.. next time you are going to giv us an update ...fair and square post it. if not i will have to start learning hacking tricks and all i know is C for computer! and PK is not getting special peeks okay?😉
First..there should be a superlike button for ur post...😉 Thank You Di 😊 awww... It's because of u n lalita di, I uploaded it here on IF... 😳  I accept di...I did discrimination but screwed PK up also na... Isn't it a good revenge???? I hope my vampire is a bit satisfied now 😉
Edited by anjy957 - 11 years ago

Continue soon...its very good
first of all WELCOME TO IF i have seen its ur 1 post @ that too such a lovely OS 😉

Thank You Siacute and sss283 😊 m glad that u guys liked it... ⭐️
wow that was lovely
wanna read more of ur works n hoping to see u active on IF😳
Thank You Nancy 😊 will try my best 😉
anjy... luvd it... superlikes for ur story... and update sooon...
😊 Thanx darling... have tweeted the another OS link to you...check it out...