Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay where is the old Sushila the one who was always protecting Aniket and sayign that she is his mother from last birth?

She use to be so spunky and fast what happen to her. She agreeing to everything her mother in law is doing. 

She is the one who said that Aniket should get married and did all of that stuff, but here now she is so quite. 

I love love love Binoy... he is the perfect husband, son and brother. 

He is understanding and loving and open minded 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

birju4baby thumbnail

She got suppressed by all the members who thought she was too loud

shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loool I like the improved Sushila but I think she should still support Aniket and all...

Anddd Binoy is amazzziiinnng :)  xEdited by shona_x. - 11 years ago
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I actually like this Sushila but I want her to support Anijal, I think she will switch sides when she gets to know Tejal better

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Old Sushila is playing the role of a perfect bahu..

"Hilaaying her doom behind sanyukta" 

But not to worry.. She will soon turn up as more problems turn up between Anijal..

Binoy bhai to-- I love him. Funny yet responsible. Full of common sense and instant ideas.. 
raj-avin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sometimes i too miss old sushila,though i dint want her to be tooo loud,n ow i think Binoy has more screenspace.agree with u reg Binoy.he is most genuine character balancing all relations.👍🏼
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sushila is trying to be a perfect DIL, that's she's agreeing to everything. But it looks she does want to speak out against Samyukta.

I'm also loving Binoy and the dad, so glad they didn't just make them family members for the sake of it, but are actually involved in the storyline.
Guggul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Thamanna85

Sushila is trying to be a perfect DIL, that's she's agreeing to everything. But it looks she does want to speak out against Samyukta.

I'm also loving Binoy and the dad, so glad they didn't just make them family members for the sake of it, but are actually involved in the storyline.

That is what I love about the storyline Thamanna. The male members are portrayed as active.  Participating in every single tasks and interacting with everyone. They are not just used as props. Every member has an useful contribution .. 😊
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

That is what I love about the storyline Thamanna. The male members are portrayed as active.  Participating in every single tasks and interacting with everyone. They are not just used as props. Every member has an useful contribution .. 😊

Were you also thinking about a certain Gujrati family with the surname beginning with M? 😉 
Guggul thumbnail
Of course.. We r in the same boat.. 🤣