Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
guys toady i am very happy very very happy

and reason i think we all know...

but i have one more reason for being happy

that is positivity for our show...

yes guys  taday i checked almost many forums on if

and in every forum all are praising balh for great storyline and ofcourse pihu

normally when shows trp increased and beats other shows people of that show curse the other show

bt even our competitors show people praising balh.

and saying it deserver this trp

for example form of punar vivah yrkkh and many morte

and in every show there is talk about our balh

this is the charm of our show

n wi thought we all are such a foo we all are saying no to leao and see wat leap has done

this is our highest trp ever more than honeymmoon one

ekta hats of to you u r really the queen

so guys lets partyyyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Where is the TRP rating of this week?
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in the trp thread it is 4.2 although as such koi article ya news nhn paste hui till now
yes while ppl are celelberating in other forums? am not so thrilled or excited about it coz there are then chances of toher forum members coming here to ruin the threads as happens a lot!!

plus someone with a new id in a pratigya ofrum is behaving pretty badly, pretending to be a blah fan and degrading their show but that person is never here, i clairfied it in the forum as it could lead ot other members getting angry at us for no reson!!

ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i'm in cloud nine so gud to see BALH in top πŸ˜   dil garden garden ho gya 
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: leo4ever

in the trp thread it is 4.2 although as such koi article ya news nhn paste hui till now

yes while ppl are celelberating in other forums? am not so thrilled or excited about it coz there are then chances of toher forum members coming here to ruin the threads as happens a lot!!

plus someone with a new id in a pratigya ofrum is behaving pretty badly, pretending to be a blah fan and degrading their show but that person is never here, i clairfied it in the forum as it could lead ot other members getting angry at us for no reson!!

really WOW yar frmn 2.6 to 3.7 and to 4.2 in two weeks. Leap and Peehu have effected it all.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahesh78

really WOW yar frmn 2.6 to 3.7 and to 4.2 in two weeks. Leap and Peehu have effected it all.

yup it has thats for sure. however my sincere advise to all PLEASE dnt go rubbing noses in other forums about ur show or compare other shows!! every forum loves thier show as much as we do ours and no matter how high we go we shouldnt riducule others!!
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand why people degrade other shows..why cant they be happy with theirs
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG--Keese ka nazar na lag jayai!!!!
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aditi_34 thumbnail
Congrats dear balhians!! I am elated to c d new trps...but ya at d same time i believe dat dey r just nos to gauge d popularity of d show...it can go up or down very easily...so i realy do pray ekta keep d audience hooked n trp can make new records...as far as odr forums r concerned i thnk things in IF r pretty mch organised vid each show havin a separate forum...spreading negativity in d forums of odr shows seems cheap to me...any ways lets all say cheers to r new increased ratings n wrk hard to inc r cm rankings as well