Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 1itida7

So finally she is bak...i feel so glad..n abt shayari i vud say vaah,vaah...twas indeed funny...smthng gud abt him atlast..he is indeed kadoos...

Thanks Aditi. Indeed Rajat stands out like a sore thumb. So a words about him..😆
maris08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

👏 Maris dear

Its so good to see you back. Hugs girl.

Shayari ke baarime kya kahen.. You rocked it as usual.

I agree that Rajat Kapur character has a lot of potential. And so far the actor has missed out on splendid opportunities in terms of performance. Hope for a better future. Kya pata. kal bade acche lag sakte hain.

Thanks Angie..Good to be back now. Konjam PM dabbava check pannu. Vevarum theriyum..
Yes kya patha?Kal Rajat bade acche lag sakthe hain.. *fingers crossed*😉😆
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
double post
Edited by jakther - 11 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ha Ha Maris! Good one!  Love your poetry as usual.  You must now officially be the first person to write poetry about Rajat Kapur!  If the guy could feel gratitude, he would certainly say Thank you to you! 😆
maris08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mem1

Ha Ha Maris! Good one!  Love your poetry as usual.  You must now officially be the first person to write poetry about Rajat Kapur!  If the guy could feel gratitude, he would certainly say Thank you to you! 😆

Thanks Gita.. But unfortuantely that wont be the case..Gratitude is no where near, a lot of attitude is sure in that guy..Just for the fun and heck of it, I will write something more about this Rajat..Watch out for it..😳😃😆