•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Saccharine sweet people exist: Kavita Barjatya

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is based on the story of the rich Thakur family of Ujjain. (Zee TV, TRP: 3.53)
Producer Kavita Barjatya of Rajshri is sad to see her show end. Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (YMGGK) completed 700 episodes on Zee TV before bowing out.

"It was a wonderful journey of three years. It was the second longest show of my career," says Kavita. Earlier Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki on

SaharaOne completed 1,400 episodes. Is she sad that the show has ended or couldn't complete the 1,000 episode milestone? "I wanted to complete 1,000 episodes for YMGGK at least. It would have been a great achievement. I'm feeling sad as the unit, technicians and actors had become a family."

Talking about the reason for the show's end, she says, "Every show and story comes to a natural end. In YMGGK, we experimented with many different tracks which the audiences liked. We had a choice to take a leap but actors today don't want to play parents on screen."

Though YMGGK had some black and white characters, the Barjatyas are famous for feel-good shows, like their newly launched Pyaar Ka Dard Hai (PKDH). "The show's content depends on the channel as we can deliver dramatic and feel-good shows on two different channels. Zee wanted a dramatic show, which is why YMGGK had many exciting tracks with unexpected twist. The suspense track of Ranchod in YMGGK got us a 5 TRP rating."

Being a Barjatya, Kavita loves feel good stories without villains in which the story moves due to circumstances. "I believe there are humble and sweet people in this world, even super nave ones. The grandparents in the show drive the show forward."
Thanks for sharing.   Questions to Kavita based on some randon chosen followinng extracts from the article:-
Talking about the reason for the show's end, she says, "Every show and story comes to a natural end. In YMGGK, we experimented with many different tracks which the audiences liked. We had a choice to take a leap but actors today don't want to play parents on screen."
a) The show did not come to a natural end
b) Are you saying that audience liked the killing of 4 male & 8th marriage of abha??
c) how many years leap were you thnking?

Being a Barjatya, Kavita loves feel good stories without villains in which the story moves due to circumstances. "I believe there are humble and sweet people in this world, even super nave ones. The grandparents in the show drive the show forward."

a) What were daaima, dev, priyanka and mami to name a few were?? Villians of course in my opinion
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Thanks for sharing.   Questions to Kavita based on some randon chosen followinng extracts from the article:-
a) The show did not come to a natural end
b) Are you saying that audience liked the killing of 4 male & 8th marriage of abha??
c) how many years leap were you thnking?

a) What were daaima, dev, priyanka and mami to name a few were?? Villians of course in my opinion

😕  no idea what that paragraph means. feel good stories without villains. what show is she talking about? . certainly not ymggk. whats so feel good about a whole family getting killed off.

just an attempt to justify a decision gone horribly wrong im sorry to say🤔

Edited by sahil70 - 11 years ago
I wonder why is she being sad while she was the cause of the TRP's falling right after the killing of the 4 male and we are the ones who are sad that we could not reach 1000 episodes thanks to her mistake ðŸ˜­
Exactly she said she was aiming at 1000 by showing killings in the 600s wonder what she would have done 900s i wish she knew what she was doing and didnt ruin it for the viewers now we suffer with the ending its no big deal for her she has other shows on air but ymggk will always remain the best
In fact we had all send in mails but she didn't listen to us and not only killed the 4 males but killed our show too ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

In fact we had all send in mails but she didn't listen to us and not only killed the 4 males but killed our show too ðŸ˜•

That is so true Visha 😕😭
She is the blame now she feel sad she took away our favourite jodi abha and karan I hate her and zee tv I love ymggk with abha and karan it hurts me everyday my show has ended it was the best soapie on zee tv now I don't watch zee since ymggk ended we fighthin for season 2 as well now so pls join and sign petition Hey Guys PLEASE help sign the petition to get Yaha Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli BACK on Zee tv please share with all your friends this atleast we can do for karan and abha we need 5000 now we got 1359 signitures so far we need 3650 more Please come up with Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli season 2 - Petition Online - India

------------------------

http://www.petitions.in/petition/please-come-up-with-yahan-main-ghar-ghar-kheli-season-2/10401.        Pls ensure you verify the email adress for the petition to be valid this atleast we can do for karan and abha