Much Ado about Sorry!! chck pg 3

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello shello fellow Balhians..

Am back after an hiatus..Slight health problem had kept me from actively being involved in the forum. So at the outset  a big SORRY for  being so inactive here..

Now  on to my topic..

It takes a lot to say sorry. But in the daily mundane of things we tend to utter the word Sorry with much ease and without thinking..Sorry has become a panacea, for setting right all things and to escape for small or big mistakes and transgressions.. 

Rajat has a big chip on his shoulders and dosent care much to say his mind and hurt people just like that..
To make him say sorry is an art in itself and Ram is trying to do a great job..From one Kapoor to another Kapur, the sorry telling lesson was hilarious and sorry to say was cutting a sorry figure!!

Apologising for his wrong is an issue for Rajat..To see him take a deep breath, trying to say the dreaded words and forced to do so(at least in front of Ram) was simply testing my patience and somewhere down the line even tickled a funny bone in me...

Thats exactly what Rajat was trying to convey inspite of being coerced and sheperded by Ram..How he will do it will be altogether interesting..

But from an immature to mature, to an amateaur to a seasoned actor, Samir and Ram's interactions were good.. The former needs to learn a lot and is good in patches.. Ram is the best one to teach him all the tricks in the trade..

It was much ado about that Sorry..And I wanted to give my two pence..Sorry if I had bored you all! 😉
Edited by maris08 - 11 years ago
nice take maris.sk will learn the tricks of the trade,he is doing much better then i had expected,will grow to like him.if we have to have a haddi,might as well like him.it will be more bearable. nice to see you back, hope you are well now
Though v hav never interacted on dis forum but i hav always luvd ur wrks...u r simply superb...n i missed u badly here...am so glad u r here bak here...hope ur fine nw...maris di u cn call me aditi
Hi maris di! I am aditi...though v hav never interacted bfore but i luv all ur wrks...hope ur well nw...m so glad u r bak...lukin frwrd to ur poems n odr posts...n yeah d u guy really need gud lessons frm r hero...he was lukin pale in frnt of rk
Originally posted by anizor

nice take maris.sk will learn the tricks of the trade,he is doing much better then i had expected,will grow to like him.if we have to have a haddi,might as well like him.it will be more bearable. nice to see you back, hope you are well now
Yes Rosy.. SK is doing well for a firstitme TV actor..Thanks for your kind words..
Originally posted by 1itida7

Hi maris di! I am aditi...though v hav never interacted bfore but i luv all ur wrks...hope ur well nw...m so glad u r bak...lukin frwrd to ur poems n odr posts...n yeah d u guy really need gud lessons frm r hero...he was lukin pale in frnt of rk
Thanks Aditi for your warm words.. SK is sure pale in comparison to RK. But give some time for him to settle down to TV shows. He will learn soon..Glad to know you like my posts. Hopefully I will start full fledged making some new ones in the near future.. Keep commenting on them.. Thanks in advance..😃
Hi MAris,

Great post.You just put down my thoughts in such a good way.

But as far as SK is concerned,I had better expectations.

When he was roped in for BALH i had googled the net to know more about him..

The perception that he his primarily a host who has taken up to acting is wrong...he is not a first timer as far as acting is concerned.,He had been involved in theater and many short films few of which being published in youtube. and his career spanning for last 10 years or so.I saw his work and then had found him decent and hence my expectations were bit higher.So basically he is an actor turned host and not vice versa..although his IPL stint has made him more famous thats a different story.

So initially i did like his acting,but as the serial is progressing and he his having more scenes with RK and ST..the difference between them and him stands out.

Thats when my appreciation for Tarana and Jai as actors have increased.They did hold on to their own and had better chemistry with both RK and ST.

But this is indeed his first daily soap.and working for a soap can be more demanding.So wld give him more time and hope he impresses.
Originally posted by pink27

Hi MAris,

Great post.You just put down my thoughts in such a good way.

But as far as SK is concerned,I had better expectations.

When he was roped in for BALH i had googled the net to know more about him..

The perception that he his primarily a host who has taken up to acting is wrong...he is not a first timer as far as acting is concerned.,He had been involved in theater and many short films few of which being published in youtube. and his career spanning for last 10 years or so.I saw his work and then had found him decent and hence my expectations were bit higher.So basically he is an actor turned host and not vice versa..although his IPL stint has made him more famous thats a different story.

So initially i did like his acting,but as the serial is progressing and he his having more scenes with RK and ST..the difference between them and him stands out.

Thats when my appreciation for Tarana and Jai as actors have increased.They did hold on to their own and had better chemistry with both RK and ST.

But this is indeed his first daily soap.and working for a soap can be more demanding.So wld give him more time and hope he impresses.
Pink I stand corrected as far as SK is concerned. But still he has a long way to go and am sure with time he can hold on to his own amongst seasoned actors like ram and Saakshi..
A little addendum to my post though..
Rajat could have done a little more about that sorry scene and somehow Ram egging him on didnt balance that well..One was gregarious while the other was tongue tied..Both dramatically as well as realistically..😆
welcome back di, happy to see u again , nice post agree with u, perfect title, ek sorry ko leker kitna hugama khara kar diya CVs ne, but i really loved to see Ram he is hilarious, mastery main ekdom apni biwi per gayi. & SK was also good in yesterday waise teacher accha hou tou student tou acchaei kare gi nah?but yeah he needs some  time to improve.
hi maris

hey man missed you .. hope you are feeling better now and whatever it was has fully gone..and nice to see your post. 

Yeah sorry is perhaps the only two syllable word in the word that is most used and abused and yesterday in the hands of the Khadoos Kapur it was mauled, maligned and man handled to the maximum. I saw that part of the episode as the CVs way of making it look like khadoos was just like RK and his falling in love with Priya would be similar.. what they did not take into account was the one singular fact that mr.kocchar cant act to save his life!!! If there is truth in the saying that one can kill with kindness it was seen in Ram Kapoor tutoring SK... he beat him black and blue and the man did not even know it!!! 

Firstly let me tell you that I have nothing against SK.. I think he has a great voice and has done amazingly well as a presenter and host of TV shows... but his skill is in presenting... acting is just not his cup of tea/coffee whatever. And it has been more than 5 weeks in the company of two of India's most versatile TV artistes and he has not picked up a single trick... if he thinks that looking wooden and acting stiff are going to win him fans he has another one coming--- plenty in fact. and his representation of the character is flawed greatly.. agreed he has to work with what the idiot CVs dish out but come on man , he has to act first - that is mandatory and given that the idiots are dishing out nonsense to others too but they dont come out stinking like he does should tell him something man... have lost patience and am sure that waiting for him to buck up and pull his socks up is going to be one futile endeavour

but then that is me talking.. if he surprises us with a semblance of  a performance, i ll take it gladly and announce it to the world too!!!