Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

hey all, this is actually Happe's and Jenny's ff...and I have decided to continue it...

i will be posting up the intro and the first few parts in a few minutes, and i will be continuing the ff from sometime next week.....

Edited by iqbal_neha91 - 17 years ago
Woh Pyaar mein Vishwaas Karta tha,
He believed in love

Woh bhi Pyaar mein vishwaas karti thi,
She also believed in love

He was a superstar

She was also a superstar

He believed in music

She believed in music

He trusted her

She trusted him..

Main characters of this ff are Kripa, and Angad OF COURSE.....
~~~~~Part 1~~~~~

The rain came down like a tofaan(storm) in mid monsoon season. It lifted the arms of the soul and went down. Kripa looked down as the water was 3 feet upto her.. She knew she was dead. Mumbai's rains haven't caused such turbulence since now. She searched for a cell phone in her bag but realized that the phone wasn't working properly.

She looked around and saw everything floating in the water. She was scared.. Scared of death and scared of the fact that she didn't know how to swim. She realized that she shouldn't have came but she need to find out the truth that extinguished her entire life. She needed to tell him, that she was wrong, she loved him and she needed to make him listen to her.

The rain became uncontrollable to handle and raced upto 5 feet onto her. the only thing that existed was her head and her arms. Her entire body was in the water. Kripa kept thinking that if she called him out, he would come and save her but she knew it couln;t be done. She heard a very strange noise and turned around. She saw a very high tide coming towards her with full speed and with her nowhere to hide.

Just then she felt a hand pulling her towards the otherside. She grabbed a hold of the person and as she looked up, she was shocked. It was HIM. He had come to save her. He had changed since the last time she met him but one thing that even in3 yrs couldn't have changed was the love in his eyes for her. He lifted her and carried her through the water.

She wanted to feel his cheeks and arms, but her dream broke. As she looked back up, it wasn't him, it was someone else. This someone else was handsome and witty. He was like a teddy bear.. someone whom she could cuddle upto and share all her problems with. As they got to the end of the waterline, She stood up on her on feet and Thanked him. As she reached to get her bag out of the water, He was already gone.

Kripa reached her house through an auto that helped her out. Kripa's mom was shocked to see her and scolded her for going out in this time of weather. Kripa ran upstairs and locked herslef inside her room. Flasbacks of HIM carrying her through the water flashbacked into her minds. She opened up her photo album and saw those memories which were cherished forever.

She closed the book and a paper came out of there. She stared at the paper and realized that her job opening is tomm. She called it a night and went to sleep. The next morning, She dressed herself in nice churidar green color and took her parent's blessings. She ran into the same person again at the STAR world Music Beats Office.

Prithvi: Aree, TUM? What are you doing there?

Kripa: Phir se Thanks bolne aye ho.. I am here for a Job interview.

Prithvi: Oh i see.. Very nice to meet you. I am Prithvi Bose, one of the partners of this company and you are.

Kripa: I am Kripa sharma. Very nice to meet you.

Prithvi: Kripa, let's go in. I'll check in you the conference room and there , me and the CEO will take your interview..

Kripa: Okie.

Prithvi led Kripa into the room and told her to wait. As Prithvi was going down the stairs, he bumped into Tina. TINA had a crush on prithvi and had brown curls and blue eyes.

TINA: Hi Prithvi, Did you get HURT?

Prithvi: TINA, Oh gosh.. Couldn't u see where you are going?

TINA: Sorry Jannu!

Prithvi: TINA, this is an office.

Tina wrapped her arms around Prithvi to give him a clear glare and placed a small kiss on his cheek.. "WAAH" replied a voice from Behind

He stood tall and handsome, he was the king of hearts and the ruling face of the nation and music company. he was.....

ANGAD: I thought this was an office.

Prithvi: Yaar, I am so sorry.. Yeh Tina , (Pointing to TINA)

TINA: Sorry Angad Sir...

ANGAD(LAUGHING): It's okay guys.. Fun is the number one word in Angad's life. Anyways, Tina get me a coffee with loads of milk and sugar.

Prithvi: and Get me a coke.. Heavy on the ice

TINA: Sure.. send them in the conference room rite?

ANGAD: Conference room?

Prithvi: Yeah, we have a new jobbie for the post..

ANGAD: Oh shucks.. Today? Hate doing these interviews.. I should get someone to do this job thing. is it a girl or guy?

Prithvi: Girl. She is very cute and innocent..

ANGAD: Then u should have done it man!

Prithvi: ANGAD!

ANGAD: Sorry boss!

Angad and Prithvi continue talking as they come down to the conference room

ANGAD: When is Mishti coming back?

Prithvi: Sunday

ANGAD: Hmmm...

Prithvi: When are you getting married dude?

ANGAD: After you and TINA get married?

Prithvi: Haha funny.. Nah, Tina is just yap yap.. I am seeing someone else..

ANGAD: no ways.. who is she?

Prithvi: well introduce you on sunday..

ANGAD: cool..

Angad and Prithvi enter the room, Kripa's back is turned to angad.. Prithiv announces them out loud..

Prithvi: ANGAD, this is Kripa n Kripa, this is ANGAD..

Both of them turn around and see each other. Kripa is shocked and ANGAD just gives a dead shot glare...

hawoo thumbnail
hey nice ff... i wonda how ak noe each otha!!! cont soon 😊

xoxoxo- Hawa πŸ˜›
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i liked this story b4 to... gr8 to know some1else is continuing the story awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
Sour Skittles thumbnail
wow that was an amazing part!!!!!!!!i hab a ? was kripa tryin to suicide? πŸ˜• ..awesum part!!cont aoon
himani πŸ˜ƒ
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow very interesting cont soon!
angadlover<3 thumbnail
heyy!!!..the fanfic is gr8!!...its very interesting!!..cant wait to read the next part!!..cont soon!!
Pooja922 thumbnail
omggg....great start...it was just brilliant cant wait to see what their story is!!
~~~~~PART 2~~~~~

Angad is the CEO of whatever Prithvi's company, so he has to take Kripa's interview. As he does so, he keeps on staring at Kripa, and Kripa feels unconfortable. But, the interview is finally over, and Kripa passes it.!

So Kripa has the new job..and that is the lead singer in all the music videos that Prithvi and his company make. Kripa goes out of the conference room with a slight smile on her face.

The next day, Kripa is at the music store, to buy the audio CD of her favourite movie KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA (anyone watched it??). There, she unexpectedly bumps into Prithvi.

Prithvi: Tum! Again?

Kripa: Haan main! Mr..

Prithvi: You can call me Prithvi.

Kripa: Prithvi!

Prithvi: Vaise bhi, what are you doing here?

Kripa: Yeh khareedne ke liye... (showing him the CD)

Prithvi: What a coincidence

Prithvi has come here to buy the same CD, and KANK also happens to be his favourite movie. They laug over this, and go to pay for the CD's. Prithvi offers to pay for Kripa's too. They pay, and are waiting outside the music store.

Prithvi: Hey Kripa, would you like to go for a coffee?

Kripa: Haan chalo!

Kripa and Prithvi go to Starbucks to have their coffee. They both order double expresso (yumm...my favourite...) and sit down at a booth to talk.(As Prithvi talks to Kripa, you can see that he has already fallen in love with her) They soon become fast friends.

AS they finish their coffee, Prithvi invites Kripa to a party at his house on sunday night, and Kripa agrees to come. Early sunday morning, Prithvi and Angad go to the airport to pick up Mishti, who is coming in from Mew Zealand.

(MISHTI AND PRITHVI ARE SISTER-BROTHER AS U ALL NOE)
Mishti and Prithvi head to their home, while Angad goes to his. In the evening, all the preparations are being done. The party is in full swing. Mishti, Prithvi, and Angad are standing in one corner and talking.

Suddenly, the door opens, and a gust of wind comes in. As Kripa enters Prithvi-Mishti's grand mansion (they live alone, their parents are dead), all heads turn towards her. She has worn a white sequined saree, with light embroidry on it, matching bangles, heels, and otherr accessories. She is totally looking like an angel.

Prithvi and Angad continue to stare at her. While Mishti looke at her in angry way.

Mishti: (under her breath) WHat the hell is she doing here??!!! 😑 😑 😑