Shenaz Treasurywala feels her life is in danger

Posted: 11 years ago
Please close if posted
Shenaz Treasurywala is working hard on the sets of her new film Main Aur Mr. Right, helmed by Adeeb Rais - but when she is free, the actress keeps a constant watch behind her back. 

Reason being that the VJ-turned-actress feels her life is in danger, thanks to her co-star Barun Sobti's female fans.

Before Barun Sobti signed the film, there was strong buzz that he might leave his TV show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? to be free for his Bollywood project. 

The actor allegedly has a very big fan following and as a result his fans targeted Shenaz for venting their ire.

Shenaz said, "I have received hate mails from his crazy fans accusing me of taking Barun away from them! They are upset about him leaving his TV show. But in fact, he has not exited the show."

The actress is now scared about her wellbeing. She said, "These girls are mad. They can go to any extend for Barun. They are madly in love with him and they hate me."

While stating that Barun Sobti is a happily married man, she added, "He is so sweet. In fact, I too want a guy for myself who will take care of me just like Barun does for his wife." Edited by tvpal007 - 11 years ago
Hee hee hee...yeah i too felt unreasonable dislike towards her coz i didn't want Barun to be cute&friendly with her like he is with Sanaya ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by preetihere

Hee hee hee...yeah i too felt unreasonable dislike towards her coz i didn't want Barun to be cute&friendly with her like he is with Sanaya ๐Ÿ˜†
She needs to be afraid...very very afraid.
She is so right about his female fans!!
๐Ÿ˜†

haaa   ya ya...this is the reason...i cant imagine  barun-shehnaz jodi onscreen...
sarun are the best always...๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by acnipkknd

haaa   ya ya...this is the reason...i cant imagine  barun-shehnaz jodi onscreen...
sarun are the best always...๐Ÿ‘
She has probably realised that we are extra possessive about our IPKKND cast๐Ÿ˜†
Badnaam ho Gaye hum๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by tvpal007

She has probably realised that we are extra possessive about our IPKKND cast๐Ÿ˜†
Badnaam ho Gaye hum๐Ÿ˜‰

His wife's probably more tolerant than us ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Omg...poor her :(...what is up with fans these days...lol
Tfs, ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃscared for her life ๐Ÿ˜† atleast she knows she has to stay Far away from him for her own safety. 

Hee hee hee...yeah i too felt unreasonable dislike towards her coz i didn't want Barun to be cute&friendly with her like he is with Sanaya๐Ÿ˜†
hahaha really i didnt bc most sbs segments they were even like looking at each other or anything. I mean he waznt joking with her or laughing like he does with sanaya which that is a dif case sarun are best buddies!!!
In crazy frans ko kya naam doon??????