The Vampires Family (ON HOLD) - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
wow cool yaar espcly i lile part when r k sing scold rakesh and the way ask pia to slapped him but still i m worried kyoki thoda jyada ho gaya tha kahi rajesh future m pia ko hurt na kare and dir new boss abhay kitna chipku hai... this is new color of abhay's character and i enjoy dis by d way ram kapoor is my fav becz of his soup kashme se and his chrctr jay walia whr vivian is vicky walia wow my fav show and busnis tycon bt dat time i dont like vivi bt he is my fav and ram kapor is his ideal   
Originally posted by trishnawaliya

wow cool yaar espcly i lile part when r k sing scold rakesh and the way ask pia to slapped him but still i m worried kyoki thoda jyada ho gaya tha kahi rajesh future m pia ko hurt na kare and dir new boss abhay kitna chipku hai... this is new color of abhay's character and i enjoy dis by d way ram kapoor is my fav becz of his soup kashme se and his chrctr jay walia whr vivian is vicky walia wow my fav show and busnis tycon bt dat time i dont like vivi bt he is my fav and ram kapor is his ideal   

ha ha thoda jada ho gaya? πŸ˜† arey fhikar not, jab tak Abhay hain, woh Piya ko rakesh jaise villain se bacha hi lega. 🀣
Yep I always wanted to see Abhay like this in PKYEK. But uss ka stay away wala natak thoda jada tha, isliye iss mai chipku bana dia usse. πŸ˜‰
yep mine too ram kapoor was favorite during kasam se. Infact I even loved him in Ghar ek mandir, kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. πŸ˜† yeah even I didn't liked viv in kasam se. He became my favorite from PKYEK show. 😳
oh i loved loved loved the update 
a BIG THANK U  for pmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
coments updated pg 26πŸ˜›
Originally posted by flora212

wow u hv done a great job...loved abhay entry! waiting fr more abhiya moment...πŸ˜‰update soonπŸ˜ƒ

ha ha thanks nafi. πŸ˜³ more abhiya moment will be updated soon in chapter five. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -juhi-lily-

oh i loved loved loved the update 
a BIG THANK U  for pmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aww juhi thank you so much yaar πŸ˜› I'm so glad you loved the update. 😳
Originally posted by 411996

hey renu awsm update!!! thax fr pm dear!!!! so finally abhiya meet each other!! i luv abhay's attitude!!! may be abhay is d secrete person who gv all evidence to police!!! so pia is also feeling abhay's pull towards her!!! gr8. nw i want to c sm sharat frm abhay during shopping!!! next 1 update soon!!

ha ha pia thanks. 😳 but hey don't keep high expectation. Abhay is not like what you think he is. 🀣
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read you are a very good wirter
thanks for the pm
Originally posted by Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read you are a very good wirter
thanks for the pm

Thank you so much Alicia. 😳