Fan Fictions

NEW SS-|Lovely Stranger| Updated pg33 |COMPLETED|

nj123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

SS-  Lovely Stranger

Ch1- Strangers on a mountain

A holiday miles away from her life which was turning into a rat race and her relationship with Karan which was on the verge of crash landing any minute, this is exactly what she needed to be a little happy for atleast a week. 

Khushi sighed contently and hugged her sweater close as she looked at the mist rising from above the mountains while the sun just glimpsed at her ,sparkling for a while and then disappeared suddenly behind the clouds. 'Wish I could just leave that hell hole  which I call my life and live hear forever' Khushi told herself and then feasted her eyes on the endless green mountains all around her forgetting for a moment that eventually she will have to leave. This was paradise and she was in desperate need for a little magic.

Arnav groaned as he fell of the bed, he was having a splitting head ache after that long 8 hour drive to Nainital. He was informed about this meeting only last evening and he had driven here at a deadly speed, ' I'm gonna fire Sharma once I get back for poor delivery of urgent messages'  he muttered under his breath angrily and staggered to the bathroom for a shower ignoring the breathtaking mountains outside his window.

----------------------------------------------

Khushi ran her hands over the beautiful pieces of jewelery, the green emerald shine of them reflecting in her equally sparkling eyes, she walked through the various shops, her eyes lighting up with enthusiasm seeing the market crowded and noisy. The smell of grilled corn with melting butter wafted through her nostrils and she smiled at how this place was so different from her world, people did not rush, they looked at her and smiled as she walked by. The children probably just back from school rode fast on their bicycles to the lake not caring about their almost open bags and dirty uniforms. She smiled happily and walked to a run down stall in a corner selling woolen sweaters and scarfs. She touched the soft fabric and pushed down the urge to make funny noises and exclaim at how soft it was. She pulled out her purse to pay and hunted for change but all she found was notes.

Arnav walked lazily through the market after finishing off that annoying meeting which was pretty much useless. He came to stop at a random stall, he needed to buy something for everyone at home or they would end up tearing him to pieces, he noticed a girl wearing a light blue dress standing next to him her head almost buried into her purse. He eyed the various things in the shop and picked out a few thinks without paying much heed to what he was choosing. 

Khushi decided to ask the woman if she had change and offered a thousand ruppee note, 'Change nahin hai kya beta?' the woman asked her and Khushi simply shook her head in a no.

Khushi looked into her purse again to see if she would magically get lucky but she could find nothing and decided to go back to the hotel when suddenly a male voice spoke 'Umm I'll pay if you don't mind.' She looked up to see a tall man dressed in a black sweater and jeans, his eyes smiling gently.

Arnav watched as the girl looked up at him and he almost stood frozen as beautiful hazel eyes stared back at him, he felt something snap within him and then he brushed away his crazy taught's towards this stranger and quietly bought his things along with her scarf. 'I can't take this from you' he heard the girl say quietly and saw her reach into her bag and hand him a note.

'And I don't have anymore change' he grinned at her and handed her the scarf, she still stood there refusing to take it. He tried convincing her for almost five minutes while she kept thrusting the money into his hands, finally he decided to try and get her to agree in some other way 'Okay see, we both are new to this place and have no idea about the places, what say if you could pay for coffee and icecream' he asked her while she looked up at him surprised and then she slowly smiled and nodded 'That'l be nice' she said looking up at him.

Khushi wondered how she had agreed to have coffee with this stranger so easily, there was something about him that made her trust and feel happy. She took the light lavender scarf from him 'Thank you' she said with a smile and they walked out through the bustling market together.

Note-
Okay so I'm gonna be writing this new thing that popped into my head after watching Serendipity, the basic idea for this story is from the movie but I'm not gonna follow the exact storyline, it will be entirely different. I'll continue this ONLY if people are interested in reading so please let me know if you want me to go ahead with this. It will be short story and have a max of 15 parts. If you want me to continue PLEASE drop in a comment, because I have noticed that reading one shots is much easier but following up on ss's is kinda frustrating but I assure you that if I get enough readers I'll update this regularly and  complete this in less than a month. 

So guys Please please offer me your support, criticisms and ideas by commenting and hitting the like button.😃

Buddy me for pm's.

Edited by nj123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the concept. Please continue.
rithustars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely.i would love 2 read if u continue
neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup, absolutely. continue... as i say before always there to read ur work
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! It seems like a vry nyc n refreshing cncept. Arnav is dffrnt here, i guess. And khushi is already committed, is it? Hmmm..interesting. M lookin forward to dis😊Edited by gunjanmkj - 11 years ago
manis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its cute :) def continue! thanks for the pm :)
arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really loved the concept of the story. Please continue. Really waiting to see more of arnav khushi interactions.
ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you should continue,i like random os\ss
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great concept please continue