PKYEK A Movie A Game: A Challenge (NO UPDATE) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

LOL me?Abhi tak main khud apne ek FF & ek SS update nhi kar paa rhi naya liya toh log bhata bana denge:P

koshish toh kar?
Wow nice idea
Where do you get theses ideas girl
You should make it into a ff
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

This is not so fair Romi. 😭 Every concept I wrote here were new for me. But I did na? You too do na please? 😭 I can't keep on hold. 5 FF is not joke na? Pata nahi kitna time lagega for those FF's. If I keep this on hold, it can cross more than 2 years. Can you wait that long? 🤣
That's what I was saying u were good in new type of concepts but me not, if u ask me I don't have any idea only what to write in this type of concepts, plz try to understand dear, no why two years, u will finish that ghost one soon na so replace this one with that. I wish I could help but I really can't, I have no idea where to start this how will this story move on etc, and if u guide me also same will happen, coz I can write only simple stories, this one is hell complex.
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Wow nice idea
Where do you get theses ideas girl
You should make it into a ff

Thank you shivani. 😳
Arey yaar why everyone ask same question to me? 🤣  I got this idea from my brain.
This is an ff. 😳 But I'm not going to write on it. I want someone else to take this ff and write in their own way. 😕
Originally posted by Rmuk

That's what I was saying u were good in new type of concepts but me not, if u ask me I don't have any idea only what to write in this type of concepts, plz try to understand dear, no why two years, u will finish that ghost one soon na so replace this one with that. I wish I could help but I really can't, I have no idea where to start this how will this story move on etc, and if u guide me also same will happen, coz I can write only simple stories, this one is hell complex.

I'm becoming very lazy these days to write new ff's. I would rather like to continue and update the old one, instead of this ff. 😭
Yep it's a complex because it's a science fiction, along with supernaturals and superhero kind-of genres. 😳
😲  I'm ending ghost story because I want to focus on other 4 ff's. I can't replace ghost ff with this one. It's hell lot of work plus I've never written science fiction with superhero kind-of genres. 😭

I'm becoming very lazy these days to write new ff's. I would rather like to continue and update the old one, instead of this ff. 😭
Yep it's a complex because it's a science fiction, along with supernaturals and superhero kind-of genres. 😳
😲 I'm ending ghost story because I want to focus on other 4 ff's. I can't replace ghost ff with this one. It's hell lot of work plus I've never written science fiction with superhero kind-of genres. 😭

Lolzzz that's the same prblm with me all this scientif stuffs and superhero are out of my mind.
Toh koi na, u have 4 na, complete one asap and write this one.
But yea if u have prblm with scientific stuffs then I can't help dear, but I can only say I wanna read this one

Lolzzz that's the same prblm with me all this scientif stuffs and superhero are out of my mind.
Toh koi na, u have 4 na, complete one asap and write this one.
But yea if u have prblm with scientific stuffs then I can't help dear, but I can only say I wanna read this one

Arey same like you science aur scientific sab bouncer jata hai. That is why toh I want someone else to take this ff. The one who can write sci-fic easily. 😳

I wrote this concept, because bahut time se yeh mere dimag main ghus ke baitha tha. So thought to share with everyone. But no one is taking this ff. 😭

Arey same like you science aur scientific sab bouncer jata hai. That is why toh I want someone else to take this ff. The one who can write sci-fic easily. 😳

I wrote this concept, because bahut time se yeh mere dimag main ghus ke baitha tha. So thought to share with everyone. But no one is taking this ff. 😭
Lolzzz me too scientific stuffs are out of my mind, I don't understand anything abt all these. Hmmm, I can understand dear, I hope anyone takes it up

Lolzzz me too scientific stuffs are out of my mind, I don't understand anything abt all these. Hmmm, I can understand dear, I hope anyone takes it up

I hope so too. 😭
Sry dear, I don't hv the time and I aint upd8ing any of my FFs ATM bcoz of my boards being in OCT/NOV 2012!! So lets see who does it!! :)
-Gauri