HappyBirthday Birdie aka Syria aka Siberian_Pigeon

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
meera: hey tujhe pata hai ek naya FF start hua ha
Dishu: update hoga kya?
Meera: nahin lagta to nahin
Dishu: Aisa kyun?
Meera; Kyunki woh apna koi FF update nahin karti.
Dishu: ek idea hai, chal usse bribe karte hain.
Meera: kaise?
Dishu: uske liye ek badhiya sa Birthday Thread banake
Meera: haila, uska Birthday hai, kab, kab?
Dishu: arre 23rd July ko
Meera: to hum ab tak kya kar rahin, chal chal kuch special karte hain, kuch siggies vaghera banate ya banvaate hain
Dishu: teri tarah tupelight nahin hun, pehle hi request daal di hai siggies ki
Meera: to ab main kya karun?
Dishu: Tu sabko PMs bhejke bata na
Meera: Kya bataun?

Dishu: yahi ki 23rd July will be remebered in the history of IF as the birthday of the craziest and laziest girl of IF who believes in speaking first and thinking later. who always stands by her friends and fiercly bashes anyone who dares to mess with her friends. Who would always be remembered as her biggest fan by a certain not to be mentioned celebrity. who loves to create numerous new threads for her numerous wonderful story ideas, but thern forgets all about them while foolish people like us become hopeful that maybe she will write something. So, they better come and wish her on her birthday in a grand style

Meera: OK, AND i WILL MAKE THE The thread like last time. 
Disha-Meera ki bachi!!Its my turn now.I won't let you win again...

Meera-How dare you disha!!last time also it was me who won,this time also i will...(runs her Maverick at dishu but she quickly dodges it)

Disha-ne ne nene ne ne(takes out a granite but meera understanding her move threw smoke granite)

The war continued for two days at last, dishu smartly made her move and "ARAKSHAN!!!!!!!!!she shouted.

"Despo!!!this is cheating!!!"meera cried ,"you had to fight,but you cheated,pehle se dabba reserve karna was not allowed'' then threw her maverick on dishu's head but dishu hid behind her dabba.

"HAWW!girls the fight is over!damn abhi toh maine biryani bhi khatam nahi ki" a voice stated sounding sad.
Confused disha looked over to find a chirpy syria sitting on the roof top with a plate full of biryani on her hand , "what the hell is she doing here?''she asked.

A tired meera opened the secret " controlling the war hehe.."
But disha was unable to speak anything with her dropped jaw so meera continued.
"Despo,I never wanted the fist dabba!She wanted me to have a war,so that this day is wrote in history" she yawned.

disha-"what the..."

Meera-(taking opportunity, pushes her aside)Hey peeps!!!!!Me the host of the party wel...(but before she could say she was pushed on the floor by dishu who was burning with rage and points at syria)

Syria-(jumps from the roof to balcony n rolls her eyes)despo,pehle apni bullpup ka dhakan khol k dekh sara pani leak ho ke nikal gaya...
And hearing the despo for the third time disha jumps on her and syria runs to save her life.

And our opportunist meera starts her dialog again with a big grin "on the birthday of a our devilish angel, me!..."
disha(jumps on her shoulder)And me!!

Syria-And mee!!!!(jumps on both)

Trio-Welcomes you!!!!!!!!!

**curtains down**
A grining syria pops her head out -
**And gift mat bhoolna**

Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
dishu aunty 🤣kitni despo ho 🤣i thought toda aur maza karte  🤣 🤣

tummy time

McDonald s burger and fries

and biryani for syroo🤣

Edited by ilove99 - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
                Wishes!!!!!

Jyo_Ksg 

🤗 Heye Syru my darling buddy.. 🤗
🥳Wishing you Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!! 🥳

..Hope You Have the best Birthday & many more ossum ones to come!..

😛..Cut Creamy & Yummy Cakes..😛

☺️..A Birthday Card For My Cute Princess..☺️

God Bless You with Health , Wealth & Prosperity..😃 Enjoyee to the fullest!! 😎 Happy Birthday once again! 😳

Lots Of Luv & Good Wishes:
❤️..Ur buddy Jyoti (Jyo)..❤️

hodan1987 

Syria, 

Here is to another year of happiness. I hope you get everything you want this and many years to come. Happy Birthday "Wise one"😉

indian_beauty 

O.M.G. It's your birthday

🥳

Wait first I gotta sing for you...so here we go
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Syria
Happy Birthday To You

🥳

Wish u a very very happy birthday my nigga!!! Enjoy ur day with ur loved ones...just have a blast, party hard, get drunk...but be safe😛 May God Bless with loads of happiness n fulfill all ur wishes😳 Hope u get ur Mr.Right soon n mind u its not Karan Wahi cuz well he's MINE 😆 ur a damn sweet girl n very very sexy too...nigga ur HOT 😉 
Once again wish you a very happy birthday...hope you have a blast n just rock it!!!
Loveee u girl 🤗
-Zarqa aka ur Blue ❤️

Monami_50 wishes you happy birthday!

arunsunita_gm

bday quotes

As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, dearest friend! 

Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had. Let's celebrate this special day of your life and party like there's no tomorrow.

Life is boring when you are not around.
Happy Birthday to you - let's make it grand!

It feels amazing to have a friend like you in my life. Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday, buddy!

Friends... The only thing you could never have too many of! Thank you for being my friend. May all your birthday wishes come true!

Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my friend!

Today is a perfect day to tell that you are nothing less than one of my family member! I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday.

Best friends never need to be told that they are best friends. So, I don't need to tell you right? Have a fantastic birthday, buddy!

It has been said that real friends 
Are very hard to find. 
The ones that stay when times are tough 
A real friend - the lasting kind. 
As I travel through this life, 
I know one thing is true. 
I will never find a better friend 
Than I have found in YOU!
Happy Bday to a special friend! 

Happy Birthday to a true friend! You are such a special blessing to me and I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most. 

Happy Birthday to my best-est friend ever! May your troubles be as few and far between as my grandmother's teeth!

I probably don't tell you often enough, but I treasure our friendship. Friends like you make every day special! Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow, and always! 

I feel privileged to have spent one more year of my life with you. Wish you a very Happy Birthday, dear friend!

If you looked up the meaning of friend in the dictionary, your picture would appear. Happy Birthday, my friend. May the Lord bless you and keep you!

I'm so lucky to have 
A special friend like you, 
May all your Bday hopes 
And wishes come true! 

Happy Birthday to a great Friend! A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. Wishing you a Birthday filled with light and love.

////////////////////>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

bday wishes
You're such a special friend! It's a pleasure to remember you anytime, especially on your birthday. Have a Great day ahead!

The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!

Special friends are a rare find, but am I glad that you are one of mine! Happy Birthday to a friend I'll never forget!

My friend, it's time to pop the champagne, make some noise, dish out some food, throw some confetti and burst some balloons. Celebrate your Birthday, you deserve the best!

Wishing my friend a beautiful day 
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way 
May all be good and all come true 
On this very special day for you!

Enjoy the music as your friends chant the lovely Happy Birthday song! Make the most of your big day today!

Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are a wonderful friend. Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!

Happy Birthday to you! I wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true.

It is your birthday, you are more than allowed to act like crazy! It's time you showed the mettle you're really made of!

On your Birthday, I wish you to have the courage to live at least one more dream, fulfill one more wish and make one more person's life beautiful.

Do you know why I never need to ask for any blessings from God? That's because He has given me friends like you! Happy Birthday to you dear friend.

I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day. 

On your Birthday, my friend, let's promise to make this year even more fun!

You are such a special friend, 
Who deserves a special day, 
For being who you are and 
Bringing joy in every way. 
You make me smile and laugh, 
with everything you do, 
So today I get to send 
A special Birthday wish to you! 

Finding a great friend is like looking for a four leaf clover. But I did get lucky! Happy Bday! May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond.

I've made all arrangements for someone to drive us home. Do you know why? Because we are going to celebrate and have a party for your Birthday!

Am I the first one to wish you Happy Birthday today? NO? The second one? No? Doesn't matter, in my mind I was the first one who thought of you at midnight on your special day :) 

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!
////////////////>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

birthday Message for a Friend

Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!
I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. Happy Birthday!
I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.
Happy Birthday old friend.
There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!
Friend is just a word but you give it a meaning.
I just want to say, Happy Birthday
To you, my dear, dear friend
You have always been there for me
And our friendship will never end
I will stay with you through and through forever and ever, We will be friends until the end.
I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and to let you know that you are not alone. Should you need someone to lean on, I will be here for you.
Thank you for your friendship through out all of the years.
In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.
Looking forward to many more years of fun and friendship.

Anjalika13 

happy birthday birdie 🥳
have a grtt dayy
may you have many moree 🤗

Ayesha066 

Because today's so special 
it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish 
to last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments,
a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things
that mean the most to you.

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Syria..
Have a Blast
May u hav 6877839 birthdays more..😆
N still remain lik dis foreva😳

LovelyAbhiya 

HAPPY BADAY DEAR SYRIA🤗
I love cakes so sending u a lot of cakes on ur special day😊

may ur all dreams come true😛😊
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

Gods_child 

❤️Oh birdieee🤗HAPPY B'DAY ..GAL..

Wish you happy returns of the day..may you achieve all the prosperity and happiness in your life...
You are my one of the closest friend on IF and my sis..its wonderful that i met you in this life..though we talked for few days but it seems that i noe since years..thanks for being my friend love yaa...TC and enjoy...party hard..

LOTS OF LOVE❤️❤️❤️
YASHA

Edited by ilove99 - 11 years ago
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Syria..

May God bless you with all the Love, Luck and Happiness that you deserve..
May You have a long long life ahead.. and many more such birthdays to come..
May all your dreams and wishes come true..

And my dear.. You're not just an year older.. but an year smarter wiser and even more beautiful..!!!

Be Happy always.. 
Edited by Divya6696 - 11 years ago
--faroo-- thumbnail
 😲 what is this dishu ,meera and syria 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
happy birthday syria i had read ur ff/ss but sometimes i forget their names so sometimes u never complete them 😆

wishes for u from me syria 🤗

gifts for u from me necklace hai pehen kai b'day mein jana koi abhay jaisa mil jai ga 😉😆
heart shaped diamond necklace

313901 $40

Fancy Diamond Necklace and Earrings Set

and ab b'day hoon or cake na hoon aisa thodi na hota hai cake khao or khushi khushi apni b'day manao 😳

2 tier square chocolate cake with chocolate dipped strawberries.JPG

Round chocolate cake with white chocolate bar and fresh strawberries on top.JPG

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Edited by --faroo-- - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Many many happy returns of the day Syria 🤗 

Hope u have a great year ahead 😊

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Reserved!❤️

-Edited-

Happy Birthday, Syria!🤗
Hope you have a great year ahead with all the love, success and happiness. May God bless you.

Edited by PurpleFairy - 11 years ago
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday Syria😳

Edited by TeDylove - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🥳  HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳

I'm wishing early though because your birthday isn't here till now 😆 But I might not be online at time so wishing you early. I have always consider you completely crazy 😛 Sometimes your funny and even when you sound out of your mind you are always entertaining 🤣
You already know how much I enjoy you, Rani and Banis madness in the AT 🤣
But beside the madness, i know you are super sensitive and never behind to stand for your friends and loved ones 😳 I love your outspoken nature and compassion you show for your beloveds. 
Here's wishing you a very happy birthday 🤗 I wish you keep entertaining us 😆 I know you will become successful in life, I wish you achieve everything you want. Here's a little gift for you. Hope you will like it:

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago