Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

alka amin ji(veena ) article

cooldipika thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Serials of today lack creativity, says Alka Amin

•  

Serials of today lack creativity, says Alka Amin

Alka Amin

Alka Amin is a wonderful lady' This fabulous actress is currently working in Parichay (Colors) and Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada (Sony Entertainment Television). As a guest editor at Tellychakkar.com, I decided to talk to her and do a small interview.

So how has it been Alka ji? "First of all, Saurabh you are a sweetheart. I am not new in the industry and I have been a part of few plays before taking up my first soap, Dil Dariya. But I gained popularity via Karol Bagh," said Alka.

She continued, "There are many things that are missing these days. Nowadays, serials are not realistic and they are over the top. There are a very few realistic serials and I personally love Balika Vadhu. I also like Crime Patrol."

Okay'we get it. So if not an actor, what would you have been? "I would have been a news reader. But I love my profession."

Talking about personal life, she shared, "I have two sons. My elder son is an actor. Their names are Faheen Amin and Taber Amin."

She closed by stating that she would love to work with director Imtiaz Ali in the future

i am sure she is refering to parichay ..wen speaking abt lack of creativity😆
Edited by cooldipika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with her, BV is one of the best shows on TV at current. 
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i dont think tc articles are allowed on IF. thanks for posting anyways

alka amin is a good actress, i have seen her in other shows too

so saurabh was the editor for the article.

norzar
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs...alka amin  is doing a wonderful job in parichay...but i like her more in the beginning of this show...surabh is looking so cute...
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dipika, Thanks fr sharing the article.

I hv read this article at TC and me too felt tht she ws indirectly referring to Parichay only.

I liked it tht Saurabh Raj Jain ws editor of the day fr this article
Edited by SINAL_amulg - 11 years ago