Suggestions / Comments

Hi, I’m new here...

Naivedya thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I'm new to this forum. I figured I should introduce myself since I've already replied to a post and this seems to be a tight knit group.
I'm Sandeepa from the U.S.. I've been watching JJKN since the first episode. I can't decide who I favor, Purab or Armaan...I think both are cute! But character-wise I don't always like Armaan's harkatein. 😛
I'm not currently enjoying what's going on. I feel like Jassi is not being fair to either guy or to herself.  Oh well, I guess we'll wait and see what happens. JJKN airs Mon-Thurs here.
Gotta say also, deadly and jammy, thank you for the updates, you guys are very good at capturing what the episode is all about.
Nice "meeting" you all. 😛
Oh, I also want to say sorry for calling myself a groupie in a previous post. I meant I'm a newbie to the forum, but a groupie (i.e. huge fan)in the sense that I haven't missed a single episode of JJKN.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey welcome here Sandeepa. I hope U enjoy it here. Im Shreya from India. Even I have been watching JJKn from the very first episode. Love the show more than any other. But right now the show isnt very impressive. Anyways lets hope things improve in the future. And everyone is happy at the end.
Naivedya thumbnail
So the show is really ending in March, huh? What will my new obsession be then? LOL
I've been watching Kkusum forever and I'm getting bored with it. That's a show that needs to end. We have Zee TV too and I'm kind of getting into some of the soaps on there, but nothing like JJKN! I just hope we're not disappointed in March.
Thanks again for the welcome. 😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly! Even I wont have an obsession to agonize over 24/7. 😆

When JJKN ends it will leave a vacuum in my life.

But I have also made so many friends thanks to this show that i'll be forever grateful to the makers for giving us such a great show.

Wish they hadnt got greedy and spoilt it. 😭

ides thumbnail
Hey Sandeepa....welcome aboard.....and nice meeting u too😉
sona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Sandeepa.....

Welcome to the forum!! You will have lot's of fun here😛

Naivedya thumbnail
Thank you to all you nice people for the hearty welcome! 😛
I know I will have fun here...but I have one dilemma...I belong to neither the Armaan camp nor the Purab camp...I think they're both hot! Whomever Jassi doesn't choose, I will be happy to have the other one! 😉

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Hi Sandeepa... Welcome aboard... I am sure you will have lots of fun with us here... As for what will happen after JJKN... I am sure we will find something.. I hear Startplus is coming to Us through Direct tv... Maybe we will shift to that.. There we have no dearth of serials... We can definitely find one to keep ourselves busy...  In the meantime.. happy surfing..
ides thumbnail
way to go Sandeepa😉.....and it always good to have some one neutral in the game.....
Morgoth thumbnail

Welcome Sandeepa!😊

All fans - biased or neutral - are most welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy browsing here.