Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

"I'm happy being Saif Ali Khan" - Saif

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

'I am happy being Saif Ali Khan'

Ever since talk of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor tying the knot has come about, the two actors have been constantly dodging speculation about their marriage date, (which buzz suggests is October 16, though the couple maintains that nothing's been finalised yet). However, ask Saif about keeping the W-date so close to heart and continuing the guessing games, the actor says that it isn't intentional. "We really are not sure of the date yet. But what we are sure about," adds the actor, "is that we just want our wedding to be a small and intimate affair. It's not like we are trying to hide anything, but I don't think it's appropriate to make it the subject of public consumption either."

Admitting that he's in a great space personally, for Saif it seems to be no different professionally too. After a hardcore spy flick Agent Vinod, the actor's on a roll at the BO again with his recent romcom Cocktail, as the film's recorded a good opening, according to trade. "Doing a love story was not exactly on my agenda of late, but I'm glad that I did this one," says Saif, as he talks about taking up the film only on the insistence of his close friends.

But ask him about trade referring to him as joining the Khan trio on the top and he reveals that he is happy not being driven by any numbers ever. "I prefer name over numbers, so I am happier just being Saif Ali Khan, rather than being called the fourth Khan," smiles Saif. The actor does, however, add that he's looking forward to doing more films now. "There was a time when I wasn't doing too many films, but I'm changing that," he shares, adding that the only things that won't change are his priorities. "You know, films have always been a part of my life and never be-it-all. And that still won't change. For me friends, family, are all just as important, so I want to maintain that healthy balance no matter how many films I do," explains Saif.

As for his films in hand, instead of settling in for the comfort zone of the romcom genre with which the actor's had a rather bumper track record, Saif will soon be seen doing a zombie thriller Go, Goa, Gone… and the action thriller Race 2. "The whole idea is to do an interesting mix of films and I'm happy to have this kind of a choice," says Saif who begins shooting for his zombie film in Mauritius soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lol u r sajid khan u will say that u r happy being sajid khan