Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Is this the end now?

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Coming back here after a long time. I know you guys must wonder I am crazy and someone who always talk about bidaai bidaai bidaai bidaai. But what should I do.

its the first show I love from my heart. Whenever I try to move on from bidaai. I just cannot. I watch zillions of shows but sorry I just cannot move on from this show. Its been almost two years but bidaai did a magic. No matter how much I try I just cannot get it over.

I always make posts and message people to fight for bidaai. Many of you wonder I have no work to do. Many of you wonder that I am just a crazy person with nothing. and I have no life.

I would like to tell you all I have work and life but still I act like stupid people when it comes to bidaai. I learned a big lesson which is never love a show but I did. And I seriously dont know how to get it over. I dont and this is my strongness or weakness I dont even know that. 

I am wondering Is this end now??? Is there nothing left? No hope? Nothing we can expect? cant we bring bidaai? Is it impossible? 

Does this mean we will never see bidaai????? 

Bidaai went with a promise to return so does this mean they broke their promise????

Is this the final end????

when I saw this CM article

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/12276-candle-light-march-for-chandragupta-maurya.htm

The first thing came to my mind. Cant we do this for bidaai????

No this post is not about fight/motivating for fighting.

This post is just to ask from you all that Is this the end of bidaai?

And now before I am done with this post.

I will just ask few questions.

Did we really try for bidaai after bidaai ended??? ( plzz dont take it in an offensive way )

We all email spam call but did we ever did beyond this like going to rs/sp office, candle march or anything like that????

Cant we again come together for bidaai and do marching and protesting?

So now bidaai has no chance of coming?

More than all Is this the end?

thank you.

good bye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters