Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Ali re Ali Mainavati Ali...

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
oh guys hame jiska tha intezar wo aa gayi..mera matlab hai new Maina aa gayiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...but yeh kaya?😲...new Maina k ane k news se hame laga tha k ham sab ko chameleon se chutkara milega...wo to mila but new Crybaby ki entry ho geyi...Crybaby Mainavati...jabse ayi hai bas roti hi ja rahi hai...ab to mere bhi akhon se asu nikal gaye..uske asu dekh k...k kab uske scenes khatam honge aur kab mujhe chutkara milega......CV's hame Maina k atyachar se bachne nehi denge..😑😑😑😑😑...but they did 1 thing..they changed Maina's that greek type Taj...n give her our own Indian mantika...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but I thought they will show Ganga's whole route...but unhone to khuch bhi nehi dikhaya...m disappointed with that...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...so guys whats ur take on new Mainavati?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by deboleena.manna - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shes ok atleast in terms of her dialogue delivery.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nandi must be jealous of the new crybaby in town. πŸ˜†
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i like Shilpa Ji-fpr starters she got good daliogue delivery!-thank goodness for thatπŸ˜†...and she looks the part!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I prefer shilpa-ji anyday! 😳 Dialogue delivery is wayyy better!Moreova crying is better than annoying i guess? :/ until crying BECOMES annoying :D old maina annoyed a lot of us :/

and for some reason,i dint feel dat d crying  today was unnecessary :p her daughter's health was deteriorating,so obvious na mother getting all senti? 😳 whereas the old maina only knew to complain bout rishi dadhichi and screaming  :/ 

anyway,im pretty sure Maina's crying will end soon :) 
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: disha15

I prefer shilpa-ji anyday! 😳 Dialogue delivery is wayyy better!Moreova crying is better than annoying i guess? :/ until crying BECOMES annoying :D old maina annoyed a lot of us :/

and for some reason,i dint feel dat d crying  today was unnecessary :p her daughter's health was deteriorating,so obvious na mother getting all senti? 😳 whereas the old maina only knew to complain bout rishi dadhichi and screaming  :/ 

anyway,im pretty sure Maina's crying will end soon :) 

Ya at least she is better than the old one, we will see her in act when saptarishis  will bring parvathy's marriage proposal   
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is good atleast isse dekh kar negative feeling nahi aati like with former Mainavati...