Fan Fictions

CV's never fails to disappoint us, again & again.

sanchariswaron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hardly make any posts on IF. But then, after watching the sh*ttiest monsoon episodes im kinda bound to make this post.

So, we saw SwaRon in the promo..talking about all-happy-gay-things. But actually it was just a trick to make us watch the monsoon special. And what we get to see? SwaRon doesn't even EXIST in the monsoon special episodes. I wasted my weekend behind that. -_-

Whaaataaa nice way to fool us again? Right CV's? If you keep on doing such stuffs, i bet hardly anyone will watch d3. What are you guys getting by fooling us? TRP? Mind you, this trick is NOT gonna work  forever. First you all disappoint the KR fans by showing the TaaRey rain dance sequence (i dont even wanna talk about that, poor rey) and second of all, you guys disappointed the SS fans by not showing us SwaRon. We hardly got to see Swayam and what do you guys think, by showing us shirtless swayam we all will "EEEP" and forget about sharon? Then you are highly mistaken. We watch d3 for SwaRon.  There might be some problem for which sneha was unable to shoot. We understand. But, why didnt you guys delay the shooting? We could have waited for a better monsoon special including Sharon. 

Swaron = D3. 

If you guys remove one of the main leads, then how do you think your show will run? I really dont wanna say anything else. We the SS fans are highly disappointed and we cannot take this sh*t ANYMORE. 
If we dont get a SwaRon rain dance sequence in the further episodes, i bet all the SS fans are NOT gonna watch d3 anymore. ANYMORE. We have had too much. I respect and love TanHa alot and will always do. But when we dont even get to see them properly onscreen then whats the point of watching d3? Therefore, i end my post here. 
I hope CV's and the other members will take some initiative and give us some beautiful SS moments. 
Thankyou. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously man, I wasted my weekend waiting for the special epi but who knew that all that was waiting the SwaRon fans was GHANTA !!!

I don't even want to talk about TaRey...All I can say is that though I love SwaRon, I really like Rey too but seeing him with Taani just makes me feel bad for him and I'm going to end up not liking him too just cause of Taani !!!

Coming to SwaRon, the CVs really have no excuses for what they did this time !!! If Sneha was unavailable at that time, they could have delayed the shoot and waited for her...and if that was not possible, you guys should have not released a Sharon promo for the special epi !!! What was the point of making it seem like she's there when she isn't ???

To think that you guys stooped so low just for TRP sake,  this is beyond disappointing !!! SHAMELESS and DISGUSTING is what this is !!!
mrun_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah man really .. i agree with u .. Cvs .. Urgh .. Show us SwaRon !!!