We Officially Made History Today (w/ edit pic) :)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
 woo hoo Big smile i cant hear u guys scream Shocked *holding ear trying to hearDisapprove* say it againTongue
we are officially the biggest forum on i-f in just one year Clap
we broke geet's record and now dmg wow just amazingStar guys seriously 4873 pages in less one year in which most forums didnt even reach 1000 pages in 2 or 3 years Cry
so proud to be a ipk fan Approve
so take that haterzz and basherz we just proved how awesome Cool our show is and how amazing we are right Embarrassed.this calls for celebration timeParty *doing dhina chika dance*Dancing
this wouldnt be possible w/o the most sizzling jodi for entertaining us and getting us addicted Day Dreaming to one show 24/7.this wouldnt be possible w/o every cast and crew who play an important part as well.this wouldnt be possible w/o cv's for giving us such a phenomenal show and directing it so well it is unbelievableShocked and this wouldnt be possible w/o us lovingHeart and die hard fans Deadso congratz to all Hugand each and every one plays an important part.aur yeh toh mere dost sirf shoruwat hain picture abhi baaki hain mere dost Wink.so keep being the most active forum ever and keep loving ipk to the max Silly
p.s. thnx basherz for giving ipk so much importantance and love as wellWink
*note*
p.s. plz make more posts so we will be continue to be even more active and share this w/ everyone hehe and i will make an picture edit on our achievement soon so gimme what color theme u would like to see and pics and what should it say on it would appreciate it
*Special note* ok so wow since ipk finally made history i finally became a i-f dazzler woo hoo yay 
so two things to party about and all the credit goes to ipk 
photo edited for free at www.pizap.com
Edited by -chamkilli- - 9 years ago
We need an interview of sarun for being indias forum largest forum????plz IF plz...
wohooo congrats all ipkknd-ians Party
party time 
hey it is me neha again  and i have big news webroke  dmg's record finally which is 4873 and we are tied hehe woo hoo 
and this is a big achievement  we are gonna break dmg's record which took them 3 years to complete and us only 1 omg right . see the magic of ipk and this is all due to sarun's chemistry  our wonderful show ipk and amazing fans and thank the bashers for helping us stay active so thnx all we love ya guys and it is party time  and plz do post this everywhere twitter,fb,myeduniya and what not and dont forget to make loads of posts and always make ipk active 
WohooO Dancing Party DancingParty
Partyyy!! 
IPKKND Forum ROckss!!
IPKKND rockkss!!
SaRun/ArShi rockkss !!
We IPKKNDians/ArShians/SaRunians rockkk!!! PartyDancing
Waiting to touch 5000 pages nowBig smile Edited by tvpal007 - 9 years ago