Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arhi scene last night night .. Much Needed !!

SarunFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Arhians ..

Am back with a post after a long time .. Actually couldn't stop myself from making one.

We are very upset with last nights Arhi scene n many are "Hating" Arnav for all that he said .. I was also upset with very much.

But then thinking about the upcoming track i felt that It was Very Much Needed !!

After the revelation of Shyam's truth to Arnav by khushi n his kidnapping .. So much had changed.

1. Khushi complete realisation of her feelings for Arnav .. Love !!

2. Arnav missing khushi n slowly accepting that she is innocent.

3. Khushi saving Arnav .. Arnav almost losing khushi .. Him realising her worth/place in his life ..

4. Both realising their acceptance of each other without actually confessing it

5. Arnav supporting khushi in front of his family n standing by her.

6. Khushi almost forgetting all the hurt caused by Arnav .. They being there for each other during the difficult period .. Comforting n helping eachother ..

After all that they shared after Shyam's exit .. Redemption n all that was becoming almost Unnecessary !!

Not that Arnav was not wrong .. But the way both were being there for eachother n all .. The redemption track would haven't been that effective ..

But last nights Arhi scene paved way for the redemption track properly .. It kind of gave the much needed kick start !!

Arnav's spiteful words in his rage which he actually never ever meant to say .. Khushi losing the last ray of hope/sunshine in her life .. Her hurt n pain has increased many folds n so has Arnav's guilt.

Now Khushi is trying to distance herself from Arnav n even go away from his life but Arnav is hell bent on wooing back his lady love ..

Here comes the battle between Asr n Kkg (Sr) .. For a common cause .. Love !!

If the Cvs come up with really interesting, intense n passionate scenes then this track will be something that we can all look forward to !!

All this will make the Redemption track more interesting to watch !!

What say friends ?!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah you got a point, we may be all the members including me, was not in very good mood after watching yday's episode. Really I lost my control,  I have been watching this serial from the day one. Yday I felt so bad for first time in one year I couldn't watch y days episode for second time. Now  I am excited  for today's episode for obvious reasons, 👍🏼 N thank you for much needed post