1indiapoll:Five year leap will reduce BALH viewers

saisamanvi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Oneindia Polls: Five year leap will reduce Bade Acche Lagte Hain viewership

Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 13:03 [IST]
BADE ACHHE LAGTE HAIN Tv Serial On ...
SHARE THIS STORY

300-2000Sq Yds Plots  www.aliensgroup.in
20 Min Drive To Int Airport. World Class Amenities. Buy Plots From 6L!

Ekta Kapoor's popular serial, Bade Acche Lagte Hain has taken a five year leap yesterday. In last night's episode, Ekta introduced Priya and Ram Kapoor's cute daughter. But are the audience happy with the leap? To know this, we conducted a poll on Oneindia, where we asked our readers, what's their take on the five year leap in Bade Acche Lagte Hain?

In the polls 61% readers said that the jump will only reduce the viewership of Bade Acche Lagte Hain.

17% readers believes that they can't predict what will happen in the future and it's too early to say anything about the five year leap in Bade Acche Lagte Hain.

11% said that there will be no change in the TRP's of the show.

Only, 11% readers believe that the leap will increase the TRP's of the show.

So, will Ekta's strategy of five year leap help in increasing the TRP's of Bade Acche Lagte Hain? Let's wait and watch!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
-THANKS FOR SHARING DEAR----bt i love leap track...
Edited by veena23 - 11 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
even i dont like leap idea bawakuf ekta
chitloner thumbnail
For now leap is very sweet. The way she ended the previous season made us feel a little low. Till now everything is fine post leap. But still there are a lot of unanswered questions in the queue
veena23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: viny_queen

even i dont like leap idea bawakuf ekta

WHY VINY---ITS BTTR TO SEE SMTHING DIFFRENT NA---MTLB KITNI DER TK LOVE STORIES DEKH SAKTE HO YAAR--AUR KYA DIKHAYENGE LOVE SHOVE H TO KUCHH HOGA NHI FALTU KI SAZISHE AUR BEMATLB K TRACK CHALENGE TO USSE TO BEHTR H YE LEAP NA KM SE KM PEEHU TO MILI--MUJHE TO DEFNATLY ACHHA LAGA---AUR SAKSHI BHI ITNI SSUPR COOL HO GYI H WOOOWWW
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
I also don't like this leap idea...it is just unnecessary...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChitaRK

For now leap is very sweet. The way she ended the previous season made us feel a little low. Till now everything is fine post leap. But still there are a lot of unanswered questions in the queue

Very well said didi...you nailed it exactly...the only positive so far in the show is the little kid...otherwise the show would not have attracted even the current percentage who view it...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well for me i guess leap was necessary i would have gotten bored seeing only a wife hubby struggling with kid and then other rishtas problems this way i am glad there are new happenings

in a way it is like falling in love agian with raya!! so for now i am extremely happy :)
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love this show...
leap k baaad yes story fresh hogaee hai...
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing...but i guess the leap will pump up the trps for sure...ppl love light herated scenes and after the leap the show is progressing in a very sweet manner and am liking it.