Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Well Ram and Priya don't meet in the mall as shown in the upcoming promos. So I just wanted to pen down this OS. It started with something else in mind but it ended somewhere else.

RaYa OS- I Lost My Life!

That night she was dressed in a simple black saree, as Ram would have loved it. Her Bindi was not centered and her hair was neatly tied up in a bun. She looked ethereal and the glow on her face was all due to Rajat offering her another shop to handle after the book shop she managed and made it a success.

"Will you marry me Priya?"

That one sentence kept playing like a broken record ever since she attended the party threw by Rajat Kapur! She had slapped him hard on the face and was about to run away from there when she knew she had to answer him.

Priya: "Aapne soch bhi kaise liya ki main aapse shaadi karoongi?" she questioned him pulling his collar?

Priya: "Kya aap nahin jaante ki meri 5 saal ki bacchi hai? Ya phir aap yeh samajhte hai ki aapne mujhpar ehsaan kiya isliye main aapse shaadi karoongi? To aap bahut galat samajh rahe hai. Agar mujhe apni naukri kurbaan karni padegi to main wahi karoongi lekin main aapse shaadi nahi karoongi."

Rajat: "Priya main tumse kisi ehsaan ke badle shaadi nahi karna chahta. Main tumse shaadi karna chahta hoon kyunki main tumse pyaar karta hoon. Haan aaj main batana chahta hoon ki jis din maine tumhe pehli baar dekha us din se tumse pyaar kar baitha. Tumhe kabhi bataya nahi kyunki himmat hi nahi huyi."

Priya: "Kya?"

Rajat: "Haan Priya. Dekho mujhe tumhare ateet se koi farak nahi padta. Main tumhare saath tumhare beti ko apnane ke liye taiyaar hoon. Tum bas ek baar haa kardo. Main sab kuch theek kar doonga."

Priya: "Kya theek karenge aap? Kuch nahi kar sakte aap. Kya aap mere Ram ko mere paas wapas la sakte hai?"

Rajat: "Kya keh rahi ho tum Priya?"

Priya: "Haan Ram. Ram Kapoor. Kapoor industries ke maalik. Main unki patni hai. Bas kuch karnon ke karan hum alag hai. Isks matlab ye nahi ki main unse pyaar nahi karti ya phir wo mujhse pyaar nahi karte. Bahut pyaar karte hai Ram mujhse. Bas aaj main unke layak nahi rahi. Bahut dil dukhaya hai maine unka. Aur aage ki zindagi bhi aisi hi gauzaar doongi. Ram ki yaadon."

Rajat: "Par ye kaisa ho sakta hai?"

Priya: "Aisa hi hai. Main unse itna pyaar karti hoon ki aap kabhi soch bhji nahi sakte." And with that she left from there. Leaving Rajat shattered and herself crying in the pain of separation.

She came back to her house to see her little angel sleeping peacefully. She held her close and left a small kiss on her head. She stirred a little but went back to sleep again, with her snores continuing to keep Priya company.

Pihu was a Xerox copy of her father. The same innocence, the same habits and the same face. The same eating habits, the same discipline. She walked over to the balcony.

Priya kept staring at the black night outside. The night was pitch dark, with only the moon keeping it company. There were no stars and no hopes. And then she remembered how Ram had gifted her moon.

Ram: "Aaj main tumhe kuch gift dena chahta hoon?"

Priya: "Kya?"

Ram: "Chaand. Aajse chaand tumhara hai. Jaha tum jaaogi waha ye jaayega. Aur jab bhi main tumse baat karna chahta hoon, main chaand ke jariye baat kar sakta hoon."

And she had smiled at her husband's innocence and the depth at which he loved her. She had blushed profusely and had buried her face deep in his chest!

How much had changed in these 5 years. She was content with her life. Ram had given her nothing, but given her everything in the form of their daughter, Pihu! Pihu was the reason for her existence today. She was living only for her daughter. She wanted to die after knowing that she won't be able to live her life with Ram.

She prayed with all her heart and soul but Ram would never come back to her. It was her mistake that she left him, deprived him of his fatherhood. She was going to pay for her life for her one mistake in her life. She had lost Ram forever!

The End!

Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the RaYa fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!πŸ˜ƒ

Please press the like button!😳

Love And Luck Always!

Mayuuu

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww plz continue it and give it a happy ending plz pretty plz
asheema_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aweesome...
beautiful...
thank u for writin and pm...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The night was pitch dark, with only the moon keeping it company. There were no stars and no hopes.

Beautiful linesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...really loved the emotional update😳😳...thanks a lot for the PMπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ and continue writing awesome stories...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was really very nice .pls continue it...thanx for the PM.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS Mayu. Continue this
viny_queen thumbnail
i like it it super  btw i dnot think rajat prapose priya this soon
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow... awesome OS... but ending acchi nahi hai... so sad... πŸ˜­

thank u so much di... !!