Fan Fictions

SS: LOVE TO HATE&HATE TO LOVE THD 5 Pcp Pt57-Pg148

Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 4 (Part 39 to Part 47) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3058932

Part 48:

Arnav: Armaan.. Next time you come in this Cabin, dont forget to knock the door.. Your Maam follows strict ethics towards Professionalism so do not break them. Or else, I dont know about your Maam , but I have complete Authority to fire you from here..

Khushi was surprised.. He sounded so damm jealous.. She didnt knew she should be happy or scared.. But Armaan was surely scared. He just apolozised and left the Cabin with the File which Arnav handed him.

Khushi: My God Arnav.. What was that way to talk to someone? It sounded so Rude!!

Arnav: Really? It did? Why are you hurt so much? Just for an employee?

Khushi: I am not hurt.. Its just against your Ethics.. Well.. Forget it.. I have another meeting in an hour.. And I need to prepare for that.. Would you mind excusing me?

Arnav looked at her in a bit angry mode and then left her cabin.

Arnav was at home reading some files inside his room. She was at the Closet thinking which Saree she would be wearing the next day at work.

Khushi (To herself): Yellow? No.. Its too simple...How about Pink?... No.. It looks more designer .. I guess Red is ok.

Arnav was listening all this and the word RED was a bit loud for him. He turned back to see her checking herself a Red Saree..

Arnav: Dont you even dare wear that Red one..

Khushi: Why? I mean its so nice.. And I like it..

Arnav: I know you do.. But no need to wear it at Office..

Khsuhi: But Why Arnav?

Arnav: Because I dont want you to wear.. Now no more arguements ..Understood?

He said that and left the room. She smiled.. She knew how turned on he feels when he sees her in Red.. And he would never like other guys specially Armaan to see her in that colour.. Uff he was really Jealous.. She kept her sarees back in the cupboard and then came down.. She saw him sitting with Akash and she too joined.. The dinner was already done.. Everyone were just relaxing together.. And she too liked being with them..

Akash: Aahh!! Khushi .. So finally you got some time for your Devar haan?

Khushi: Akash.. Please.. I always have time for you.. You are busy with Payal though.. What can I do?

Akash: Ohh Please Khushi.. It was almost like you promised to spend some time with me.. I waited for that time to come.. But never came ..

Khushi: Awww...

Akash: Its like that balwant Kaur Song..

Khushi: Balwant Kaur song? I dont know it.. Whats that?

Akash: I will teach you.. Wait..

Akash got up from his seat and sat opposite to Khushi with payal. Arnav was with his Laptop working, but his eyes and ears were on them.

Akash: Ok.. I will sing and you too have to sing with me.. Ok?

Khushi: Me? Ok?

Akash started singing the song..

Akash: Sarriyan Bibiyaan Aaiyaan, Balwant Kaur na aayi..

Khushi repeated the lines and in her original voice.. They both were laughing and also the entire family. They sounded funny when they sang the song..

Khushi: Otte Kehdensi main Baara Baje Aawangi..  Atthe bajgaye Dhai.. Balwant Kaur naa Aayi.. Yehhh!!!

She was so happy singing and learning such a Punjabi Song from Akash.. She hugged him in happiness and Arnav was totally fuming..

Akash looked once at Arnav and could read him clearly.. Before his brother could actually pounce on him, he left Khushi and she pulled back.

Khushi: Aakash.. You are a good singer..  (She pulled Akash's cheeks)

Shyam: Ohh Khushi.. Please.. I can sing better than him.

Akash: No way Jeeju..

Khushi: Okay lets bet who sings better.. I am sure you both can sing better than Arnav.

Arnav: What The..!! Khushi.. Stop all this Ok?

Khushi: All this what? We are enjoying.. You do your work

Nani: Haan Chotte.. We are having some FUn.. Why are you bothered..

Arnav: Nani.. Ask her not to compare me with anyone OK? Thats it.. I dont need anything much

Khushi: Why? Why wont I compare? I havnt heard you singing anytime.

Arnav: Khushi.. Now its getting too much.. Ok?

Akash: Its Ok Khushi.. You know Bhai right? he is always like this.. When he knows he wont win, he will try not letting others participate only..

Everyone started laughing and Arnav was too much irritated.. They were challenging him to Sing and this was too much. He could proudly say till date that he was good at everything.. But never singing and Dancing.. He can do some ball dance and some western dance too but nothing more than that..And Singing was something he never liked..

He got up from the Living Room and went straight to his room. Khushi knew he was angry.. But she didnt think of going in the den now.. As she very well knew doing so, she would end herself in a big trouble.

Almost an hour passsed Arnav being in the room and Khushi was still not in. He was roaming inside furiously waiting for her to come.. He was angry on everyone including her and this anger had now reached his brain..  She came inside the room in next few minutes and he saw her closing the door. He moved towards her and pinned her to the French Doors..

Arnav: How dare you Khushi..!!

Khushi: Dare what?

Arnav: Dont be so innocent.. How can you just ..!!

Khushi: Ok ok.. I understood.. I apolozise for betting on you that you cannot sing .. Fine? Happy?

Arnav: I am not talking about this..

Khushi: No? Then what else did I do?

Arnav: Think properly..

Khushi was quiet for few minutes.. he was still looking in her eyes and she looked confused trying to remember what wrong she did for him to behave so wild with her

Khushi: I am not understanding anything.. You tell me

Arnav: Ok.. You want me to tell you.. Then listen.. How could you Hug Akash?

Khushi was totally shocked.. She didnt even think that he would bother for that so much.. Why? He was jealous of Akash too now? No way..!!!

Arnav: I am asking something Dammit.. I need a reply.

Khushi: Akash? Ohh God Arnav..!! It was just a happy hug.. I was overjoyed singing it.. and so..

Arnav: So you hugged him?

Khushi: Yes.. Whats wrong in that?

Arnav: You asking me this? (He said tightning his grip on her hands..)

Khushi: Ahhh!! Leave me Arnav.. Its paining..

She tried to struggle in between his arms and he left her..  She started rubbing her hands and she could clearly see them Red now..

Khushi: Arnav.. You are getting so wild now a days.. Is all Ok?

Arnav: Ohh!! You asking me this? Do you even know why I get so much Wild? Its because of you all the time.. You make me angry.. Always.. Why Khushi ? Why?

Khushi: No Arnav.. I am not doing anything that changes your mood.. You are acting all possessive..

Arnav: Me? Possessive?

Khushi: Yeah.. See you hate that Armaan because you dont like me being with such a charming person the entire day and now even Akash.. I mean he is your own brother..

Arnav: Look Khushi.. I am not possessive ok? Its just that you are Arnav Singh Raizada's Wife.. So act like that.. Stop hugging and nearing such men.. It doesnt look good.

Khushi: Did you stop nearing Sheena? No Right? Then I too wont.. Afterall I am also ASR's wife.. I will do everything that he does..

She said that and moved inside the bathroom leaving a stunned Arnav behind..

Precap for Part 49 - Page 9

Part 49 - Page 21

Precap for Part 50 - Page 29

Part 50 - Page 40

Precap for Part 51 - Page 46

Part 51 - Page 58

Precap for Part 52 - Page 66

Part 52 - Page 77
Precap for Part 53 - Page 84
Part 53 - Page 94

Precap for Part 54 - Page 101

Part 54 - Page 110
Precap for Part 55 - Page 115
Part 55 - Page 125

Precap for Part 56 - Page 131

Part 56 - Page 142
Precap for Part 57 - Page 148

Part 57 - Thread 6 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3111634

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debby_11 thumbnail
awesome update :D...congratulations for new thread
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  Congrats on the new thread !
        Fantastic update Madhu!
          O.O Arnav is over possessive nw! 
Loved Khushi's reply! After all she is Mrs.ASR!

DhwaniKS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congoz foe d new thread...

Loved d update...
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT SOMEONE GOT A LITTLE TOO OVER POSSESSIVE BUT LOVING IT N LOVE THE FAMILY BONDING N LOVE HER REPLY ABOUT SHEENA N ALSO AFTER ALL IM ASR WIFE CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD CONTINUE SOON
bikerider thumbnail
congrats on new thread.  ASR can be super possesive na

kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
wht a nice parting line khushi..
but dont mess with asr..
he will always find a way..
:)
orchidpurple thumbnail
Nice update...
Would have loved the way Arnav sings and  dances...but there are a few things the hunk cant do...its ok...we still like him

Thx for the PM

OP
AnuLovesBarun thumbnail
awesome...loved it...congrats for the new thread🥳
ssaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She should give Arnav that "Patiences" line lol. Please continue the next one today! 
Loving the way this is going!